Chapter 12 I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS

A/N OK EVERYONE I NEED YOU TO BE REALLY CAREFUL WITH YOURSELVES ON THIS CHAPTER ITS REALLY REALLY ROUGH. IT DEALS WITH SOME SEXUAL ABUSE. IF YOU CANT HANDLE THAT PLEASE DONT READ IT AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT. ILL WRITE A CHAPTER COVERING THE BASICS OF WHAT HAPPENS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO FEEL THIS IS TOO GRAPHIC FOR THEM. ILL GO AHEAD AND TELL YOU ITS NOT AGAINST EITHER OF THE BOYS. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND IF YOU NEED SOMETHING LESS GRAPHIC DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK. OTHERWISE I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY.

Chapter 12

        Mitch started to panic when he saw the face of his long time abuser. He clung to Scott tightly forgetting how badly hurt he really was. “Loosen up a bit there M&M I’d like to have some circulation in my arm.” Mitch immediately released his grip and looked down ashamed knowing all of this was his fault. Scott pulled Mitch’s chin up to look in straight in this eyes, “None of this is your fault Mitch. You didn’t make him the evil son of a bItch that he is. He chose to be that way and we are going to put an end to it once and for all. I will never see you hurt again the way he has hurt you. Trust me.”  Silent tears made their way down Mitch’s rosy cheeks as he stared into the eyes of his hero. “No matter what happens Stitch please know you are my saving grace.” Scott gently kisses Mitch’s forehead and pulls away to build up the courage and strength for what he’s about to do. There’s no way Scott will let this man hurt his Mitch or his mom. Even if it means sacrificing himself this man will go down.

        Connie looks at her son and knows he is working up some kind of plan to protect herself and Mitch. Her Scottie has always been so brave and so selfless she is scared of what he might be thinking. “Scott Richard Hoying don’t even think about throwing yourself to this awful person. Neither Mitch or I can live without you so don’t do anything stupid.” Scott grinned widely and looked at her with sarcastic shock, “Mom I can’t believe you think I would sacrifice all this greatness to someone like that guy. I am worth way more than that.” Connie stifled a giggle and took her sons hand, “You’re worth more than you will ever know my son. Never forget how much I love you and always will. Mitch come here sweetie.” Mitch walked over and took Connie’s other hand. “Mitch I know I haven’t known you long but seeing the side you bring out in my Scott reassures me that you are truly his soul mate please never forget how much you mean to me and never let my boy go no matter how stubborn he gets. Do you promise Mitch?” Mitch nods tears beginning to fill his eyes.

                “Connie why are you saying all of this? Why does it feel like you are saying goodbye? We are going to all be fine the cops will be here soon, we just need to have faith in them. He won’t get to us I know it.” Mitch tried to reassure her and clutched tightly to her hand. Connie removed her hand from Scott and Mitch’s and placed their hands in each other’s. “Always hold onto each other boys these are the times I want you to remember. Even when you get mad and argue and you will because everyone does. Hold tightly to each other and never go to bed angry. Always take the time to make up and forgive.” Connie kisses both boys cheeks as she ushers them back into the closet she originally put them in. “Don’t open this door for anyone but the police.” Scott looks at her with wide eyes, “Mom what are you doing? Please don’t do this. We need you. You’re the only mom we have.” Scott is sobbing knowing his moms plan. “You will be ok my sweet boy. You are so strong and you have Mitch. I love you so much my handsome man.” She stroked Scott’s cheek with the back of her hand before shutting the closet off and putting a chair under the door just in case the boys tried to be brave.

                As she did this Phil finally broke enough of a hole in the door to squeeze his hand through and turn the lock. He slowly opened the door axe in hand and stared face to face with the woman whose car he had stolen to get here. “Well, well who knew you were scotty boys mommy. I thought you looked awfully familiar. You look just like that stupid runt. Now where is he I know he’s still here?” Phil advanced towards Connie. “I sent them out the window. They have already escaped to the 3rd floor below and should be well on their way out of here and to the police.”