Chapter 15 Ready to go

Chapter 15

                Scott turned on the water and tested to make sure the temperature was right before turning to kiss Mitch on his soft pink lips. He stepped into the shower pulling Mitch with him never losing contact with his perfect mouth. “I could get used to this,” Mitch murmured against Scott’s lips before leaning back to wet his hair. “As much as I would love to feel you around me again I think we should get cleaned up mitchie.” Scott began to wash Mitch’s hair while giving him a little head massage. “If you want to keep this a shower Sarah you better let me wash myself otherwise you might find yourself pinned against that wall.” Scott blushed and handed Mitch the loofah.  “You’re a tempting little minx. Are you sure you were a virgin?” 

                Mitch looked at Scott with fake attitude and turned to wash himself.  Scott leaned forward to pull Mitch’s slick body against his own loving the contact. “Did I say something wrong?” Scott kissed the back of Mitch’s neck feeling the warm water washing down his back. He began to run his hands along Mitch’s soapy sides and loved the silky feeling of his skin. “I don’t think anything could ruin this moment,” Mitch said as he pushed his body back to gain more contact with Scott’s soaked body. He could feel that Scott was getting very excited.

                “I thought this was just to clean up Scotch. If you want to get clean you better put that away or I might be tempted to get on my knees and take care of that issue.” Scott turned Mitch around abruptly and looked him straight in the eyes while he grabbed his member. “I could be persuaded to make this a messy clean up.” Mitch pushed Scott back against the shower and kissed him hard before dropping slowly to his knees to take him in his mouth. “You are such a bad influence Mr. Hoying.”After the boys had their fun and finally got cleaned up they dried each other off with big fluffy towels before dragging themselves back into Scott’s room. They cuddled closely and fell asleep dreaming of their future together.

                Connie and Nell were having a blast at the local bar. They had drank heavily and were dancing with anyone who was willing to hang out with them. They were tearing up the dance floor when suddenly someone got very close to Connie. This made her very uncomfortable but she wasn’t sure why. She turned to see who was grinding onto her backside and gasped. It was her husband that she hadn’t seen since he walked out on his family. “Richard what the hell are you doing here and why are you even near me. You walked out on me and Scott like we meant nothing to you. What the hell happened?” Richard looked at Connie puzzled seeming to not recognize her.

                Connie could smell the rum on his breath and now understood why he looked so dumbfounded.  “You always were a filthy drunk Richard and you never deserved Scott or me.”Connie began to walk away with Nell when Richard grabbed her by the arm. “I never wanted either of you. I only married you because you got pregnant and at that you couldn’t even give me a proper son. Instead you gave me a marred one who is gay and will never be the man he could have been. I wish that guy had killed you both would have saved me a lot of trouble.”

                Tears immediately sprung up in Connie’s eyes and she ran out the door not having a place in mind she just had to get out of there. Nell followed closely behind her making her finally stop when she was panting. “Connie don’t let him get to you like that. I know all about the kind of abuse a man can give and you don’t deserve that. You and Scott are amazing and he was lucky to have you both. He’s drunk and an idiot don’t let him ruin your night.” Connie hugged Nell close. “Let’s go home I don’t feel like being here anymore and I want to see my son.” Nell nodded and led Connie to the curb to hail a cab home.

                Once Connie walked through her front door she went straight to Scott’s room hoping to find some comfort in her son. She opened his door to find the two boys cuddled closely together. She smiled as a tear rolled its way down her cheek. She closed the door quietly and went to her bedroom. She mumbled to herself as she got undressed. “Scott has Mitch now, Richard left me and hates me, I’ve been used and abused by that monster what good am I anymore.” Connie walked over to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She was a mess, her hair was everywhere, her make-up was smeared, and she looked 10 years older than she actually was. Connie saw Scott’s razor laying on the side of the sink and brought it to her wrists. She drew it across until all she saw was red. She fell back on the floor and waited for the light to fade out and all of the pain to end.