Chapter 13 Drinking and Mating

A/N OK SO BEFORE YOU DELVE INTO THIS CHAPTER I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THERE IS SOME SMUT TO COME. IT GETS A LITTLE GRAPHIC TOWARDS THE END BUT I DIDNT JUMP IN TOO DEEP YET BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL WANT TO READ SOME SMUT. IF YOU DONT SAY THE WORD AND ILL SKIP OVER IT AS IT IS BUT IF YOU DO LET ME KNOW AND ILL WRITE A VERY NICE SMUTTY CHAPTER FOR YOU. EITHER WAY ENJOY LOVE YOU ALL SOMAJ

XOXO 

BRITT

Chapter 13

                Scott nuzzled his head into Mitch’s neck as he sobbed for his mom’s heartbreak. It was pretty difficult considering he was so much taller than the brunette so he pulled Mitch down onto a nearby chair into his lap. He needed the close contact of his newfound love to keep him together. Mitch gently rocked in Scotts lap hoping the motion would calm him enough to talk about what they would do from there. He felt so guilty for ever pulling Scott and his family into all of this. It was now his fault that Scott was hurt physically and emotionally. Add on top of that he had allowed Scotts mom to be violated just to save himself and he was feeling like a big pile of dirt.

                Scott pulled Mitch’s chin up with one finger and placed a soft kiss on his cheek, catching the falling tear that had escaped from his honey brown eyes. “Its ok mitchie, my mom is so strong she will move past this just you see. We love you already and you are a part of our family. Don’t let him get to you. That’s what he wants. Don’t give him that power he doesn’t deserve it. He never deserved a second he got with you or your mom. As much as I would love to hate her for letting this happen to you I can’t because she’s a part of you and I can’t ever hate anyone who has a part in you being in this world.” Mitch stared into those crystal blue eyes and couldn’t believe how lucky he was. He stroked Scotts chiseled jawline with his delicate hand, “How did I get so lucky to get the best neighbor in the world. Not only are you cute as hell but you’re so sweet. I don’t deserve you but I’m going to take every part of you that you will give me.”

6 months laytair (yes it’s a video reference, yes I know I’m dorky, no I don’t care lol)

                Things were finally looking up for the boys. Mitch had returned home after the horrible ordeal at the hospital to find his mom wasn’t angry at him at all. She wanted to kill Phil with her bare hands but instead she had put a lot of effort into building a great relationship with Mitch and showing him how sorry she was for everything that happened. She even went over to the Hoying household and apologized to Connie and Scott for what happened. She and Connie shared a good cry and are getting quite close now.

                Scott and Mitch were very close. They had snuggled and had some major make out sessions. It got pretty hot and heavy but they always had to be cautious because Scott wasn’t quite healed from the stab wound Phil inflicted on him. Mitch was always careful with Scott and tried to be so gentle but when Scott gave him that look and sucked gently on his ear lobe it just turned him into a heap of jello in Scotts oh so willing hands.

                 The boys had begun their Junior year of high school and were enjoying making new friends together but also getting to go through the experience together. Almost everyone assumed they were a couple but neither of them had ever defined the relationship (dtr for future reference told ya I like awkward) but they were ok with people assuming they were together. It was pretty easy to see they enjoyed each other’s company as often as they could. They both auditioned for the schools mixed group show choir and made it in with ease.

                In the choir they found a close knit group of friends that they enjoyed spending all their time with. They would take turns staying at each other’s houses and staying up all night playing games and singing. They drove the parent’s nuts but it was a blast. Although a lot of the choir hung out together Scott and Mitch got close to a few people in particular. The first was a dark haired girl with double eye brow piercings and very beautiful caramel colored skin. She was thin but not so thin she looked sick and was very short but cute and quirky just like Mitch. Mitch and she became close friends quickly and pretty much became inseparable. Scott was slightly jealous in the beginning but he knew where Mitch’s heart was so he just squeezed his way in and became close to Kirstie as well. Besides Kirstie had an amazingly hot boyfriend with equally dark hair and light eyes. Man could that boy sing. Kirstie was always all over Jeremy every chance she got and everyone just turned their heads when it got too hot and heavy.