1 // "I'm erm kind of naked."

Carly's POV*

I'm Carly. 17, music and dance student in college... That's about it. I have 3 passions in life: Music, Dance, and Writing. Fuck knows where I would be without music but to be honest, it's a part of me. It's who I am. People call me 'the girl with the headphones'... Like I give a shit what they think... Well, I do but everyone does a little bit. I just, I can't explain it.

I go to this performing school in Sydney, it's kinda like the one in that movie Step-Up (if you don't know what step up is, leave) but not as big and we don't all break out into song and dance every minute of everyday, this isn't high school musical mate. There's obviously the groups of the school/college though: The ballet dancers (in other words, the bitches), Street Dancers (crack heads), tech guys (you can guess what they're like), The bands (usually the man whores) and then there's all the other music students. Like me. We don't really have a place, we're all kinda just there, I guess.

I've got the end of year revue coming up so I'm practicing like every minute. That is until I hear a thumping sound from the room next to me. What the actual fuck. Me being the annoying and stupidly curious person I am, I decide to walk out of the studio to see what's going on...

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem sex, but I do when I walk in on it! When I reached the janitors closet there were loud, and I mean deafening, noises coming from inside. I reached for the door nob and of course it was him.

The 'one and only' Luke Hemmings having sex with the school slut, Amiee Batchlor. I'm sorry but this was officially the most awkward moment of my life. They stopped, erm, doing it(?) and looked at me with wide eyes. Obviously, Amiee being the irritating drama queen she is, screamed and grabbed her clothes and ran out of the, now, less crowed closet.. Which left me and him.

"Erm.. Sorry I was wondering what was happening." Attempting to come up with an excuse for just being annoying curious, I said this, I'm smooth right?

"Na babe, it's fine but do me a favour and grab me my coat," he paused and I looked up, engaging eye contact with him (I felt a weird feeling in my stomach), "I'm, erm, kind of naked." He smirked at me and then I realised what the fuck am I doing. I just walked in on the schools man whore having sex and here I am, still staring at him.

"Erm, I think I'm gona go." I said bluntly, clearly a lot more shaken up about what I just witnessed than the blonde boy in front of me.

I turned around and just ran away back to the studio I was in just a few minutes ago. I ran my fingers through my long, brown hair and said the only thing I could think of at that moment in time.

"What the actual fuck?"

------------------------------------

Haii,

NEW FAN FIC YEA

It's just the first chapter so it's short but the others(?) will be longer :D

So tell people and share this and let me know if you think I should carry on pweezzz

gem xo