13 // "I can't really explain it, but I can show you?"

Me ^^

Carly's POV*

3 hours. It's been 3 hours and Luke still hasn't come out of the bathroom and I'm really starting to get worried. I knew what he did and could be doing right now but the worst part was I couldn't stop him. He's stubborn and hasn't let me in.

After an hour and a half of sitting by the door, my butt started to go numb so I moved myself to the bed. I haven't fallen asleep but I don't want to; incase Luke comes out of the bathroom.

My head was placed on the pillow and I could smell Luke's scent just from his sheets. I wanted to cuddle him and tell him I was here but one: I can't because bitch(me) can't see through walls and two: he's probably asleep anyway.

All of as sudden I heard a loud thump come from inside the room next to me, the room Luke was in. My eyes widened and I sprinted to the door.

As I frantically began to smash my fists against the door, beads of sweat began to form and fall down from my forehead to my cheeks. I didn't know what to do, for all I know he could be dead right now.

"LUKE LET ME IN! LUKE PLEASE I'M HERE!" I fell to the floor in a sobbing wreck. My screams was the only thing I could hear.

Luke's POV*

"LUKE LET ME IN! LUKE PLEASE I'M HERE!" My eyes shot open. Carly.

I unlocked the door and opened it to see Carly lying in my bed with her eyes squeezed shut and tears falling down her cheeks. Sweat was falling from her forehead and her hands began to grip the sheets roughly.

I sprinted to her side and grabbed her by her shoulders. As I tried to wake her up, more screams escaped her perfect lips.

"Carly, baby I'm here. Wake up." I tried to sound as calm as possible, trying not to freak her out even more.

Her sobs slowly turned into tiny whimpers and I couldn't do anything else until she woke up. I decided to lift her head up slightly off the pillow to pull her into my chest, holding her so tight I never want to let her go.

"L-Luke.." I hear her whisper.

"It's okay I'm here." I said softly.

She lifted her head and looked at me with red eyes, "I had a bad dream." I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her arms soothingly.

"I know baby, I know." I said looking down into her beautiful, chocolate brown eyes.

"Why did you do that to me? If anything would of happened..." She shook her head slowly just at the thought. I felt a knot in my throat, guilt beginning to creep up on me.

"Sorry. I just... I just get over whelmed and when you started to cry I felt like a dick and a bad person and then shit got real and you know." I said, trying to lighten the mood. She let out a small laugh and I just smiled in response.

"Just, don't do that again. And about what you were saying before you, um.. yeah," she gestured to my wrists and I looked down, not wanting to face her because I'm such a disappointment,"the only reason why I got upset was because I've never um.."

"Been intimate?" I interrupted.

"Well when you say it like that it sounds normal but I know it isn't really. I-"

I looked up at her confused, "Wait.. you think it isn't normal that you haven't done stuff?" I have no clue what she's on about. I think it's perfectly normal.. if anything, it makes her more attractive to me.

"Well I'm 17 years old and I've only ever kissed two boys." her cheeks flushed to a pretty shade of pink in embarrassment.

"If anything," I used my thumb to softly lift her chin upwards so her eyes could meet mine, "I think it makes you even more of an angel than I already thought you were."

I inched my head closer to hers, allowing my lips to graze across hers softly while I caressed her cheek with my thumb. I never got tired of the feeling of her lips. They're like a drug, and I'm addicted.

After she pulled away, she embraced me into her arms and I picked her up and placed her in my lap, allowing her head to nuzzle into my neck. I felt her soft, hot breaths on my neck, kind of turning me on to be honest.

"Luke," she lifted her head off of my shoulder and took my hands in hers, "if we were to do something.. what would we do?" My breath hitched in my throat.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to." I said, not wanting a repeat of last time.

"Yeah I know, I'm just asking." She asked so innocently and I kinda wanted to aw but I don't think that would go down well.

"I, um," she's literally got me lost for words, "I can't really explain it, but I can show you?" Smooth Hemmings, nice.

She stayed silent for a few minutes and broke eye contact by staring down at the sheets so I did the same. I couldn't help but think the sheets look like hills, and I thought how that would be awesome to put in a song.

"Luke, stay with me boy." she snapped her fingers and I returned back to planet earth.

"Sorry, zoned out babe." I chuckled nervously slightly, trying to loosen the tension.

"I-I want you to, um, you know." I think I could feel the boner in my pants but I tried to stay calm and not wince at the slight pain. I tried to focus on staying calm so I smiled reassuringly.

"It's alight, I got you. Relax babe."

--------------------------

SUP

DECIDING ON WHETHER I SHOULD DO SMUT? I DONO YET MAYBE MATE

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE, I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL THIS WEEK AND I WANTED TO CRY EVERYDAY. I DO LIKE SCHOOL BUT ERGH, IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME TO WORK -_-

And I got all As in my English exams and I'm SHOCKED, LIKE I LITERALLY FELL OFF MY CHAIR

Anyway hope you liked it.

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE AND THANKYOU FOR OVER 300 READS :D

gem xo

P.S. Yes I vote for my chapters, problem?