17 // "But you haven't seen my dick yet."

Carly's POV*

"Don't go all coupley on us guys!" We heard Calum shout from the kitchen. Its been two weeks since we told the boys and they've been really cool about Luke and I dating. I didn't think it would've been a problem anyway, I think they actually like me.

"Oh my god, go away." Luke mumbled whilst standing up and slamming the lounge door shut. He sat back down next to me and sighed. His arm found it's way around my waist and pulled me into his chest so I was laying in between his legs with my head on his chest.

"I'm the youngest and they're literally like annoying little brothers," He told me, "well Ashton is probably better suited as a girl though." I giggled a little and looked up into his eyes.

"You know, I think your eyes are my favourite thing about you." I said truthfully.

"But you haven't seen my dick yet." He winked. I pretended I was disgusted and slapped his chest playfully.

"You're an idiot." I laughed, resting my head back in his chest.

We fell into a comfortable silence, listening to the music play in the background. I pretended I was listening to the music but really I was listening to his heard beat. It was beating so fast.

"Luke, why does your heart beat so fast?" I questioned, being curious.

"Um, I don't know. It just does I guess."

"It's really fast.. like really fast." It was weird. We always have to take our pulse and stuff like that in fitness so I kind of know what Im talking about.

"I dunno, I guess it's just when I'm around you." He said, kissing my head.

"Why so cute all of a sudden, Hemmings?" I giggled.

"Babe, I'm always cute, you just don't notice it." He winked. I tilted my head upwards so I could reach his soft lips. He deepened the kiss after a few seconds and instantly I could feel his boner. I laughed and he stopped and looked down, embarrassed.

"You act like you've never had a boned before." I said.

"It's different with you. I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything." I mentally awed, he can be so sensitive and caring sometimes - it reminds me of how special he really is.

"I promise that if I ever feel pressured, I'll tell you." I assured him with a peck on the cheek.

"Okay good." he smiled.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so after I pecked Luke once more, before pulling it out.
~
From Charlotte -

Me and James broke up
~
I was in shock. James and Charlotte had been together since something like year 7. "Oh my god." I instantly felt bad, she's my best friend and it actually hurts me that someone would hurt her.

"What? Babe what's wrong?" Luke asked, concerned.

"Charlotte and James broke up." Was all in said. I instantly drew my attention back to my phone and texted her back.
~
To Charlotte -

I be at yours in 10, DO NOT MOVE
~
"Babe, I have to go make sure she's okay." I apologetically smiled. I didn't want to leave him but Charlotte needed me right now.

"It's okay, I understand," I stood up and flung my bag around my shoulder, "Call me later okay."

"Okay." I pecked his lips softly. He walked me to the door and I gave him a quick hug, shouted bye to the boys and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to charlottes 10 minutes later and I ran up to her door. I knocked probably over 50 times and when she opened the door, I held my arms out letting her run into me. I could already feel my shoulder becoming damp.

"It's okay, ssh ssh." Calming her down abit, we went inside and upstairs to sit in her bedroom. A few more minutes went by of her just sitting there sobbing into my shoulder, it broke my heart to see her like this.

The difference between Char and I is that she shows her emotions and hates to keep them in whereas I don't show mine at all, I keep them and I rarely cry so I'm kind of used to comforting people; my mum, Charlotte, Luke...

"Okay, tell me what happened?" I asked once her sobs turned into silent muffles.

"S-so, I was walking home and I got a text from James saying 'hi where are you?' So I texted back saying I was walking home. He asked if I could come to his later tonight to hang out so I said okay but I thought I would go round his and surprise him but when I got to h-his," fresh tears started to gather in her eyes and I feared what she was going to say next,"he opened the door shirtless and all sweaty. He said he was working out but I heard Aimee shout downstairs." again she began to sob and I was in shock.

"He's a prick, you don't need him." I have her a sad smile but she continued to look like she was going to burst into tears again. "Char, look at me."

She lifted her head a little and I looked into her eyes. "You are beautiful and any guy would be lucky to even look at you. He clearly isn't thinking straight if he cheated on you, it'll be the biggest mistake he'll ever make and now he'll never have you back because of it. I love you, and any boy would be lucky to have you."

And with that we hugged, laughed, ate a whole tub of Ben&Jerry's and bitched about Ja- Dickhead.

----------------------------

IM SORRY IM THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD. I HEAVENT UPDATED IN YEARS IM SO SORRY

IVE HAD SHITTY EXAMS AND HAD TO REVISE LIKE EVERY SECOND AND IVE HAD SO MUCH SHITTY DRAMA ETH BOYS (ew boys smell)

BUT ITS HALF TERM THIS WEEK SO IMA BE BACK

I GOT 1K READS WTF

ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY

I'll update again by the end of the week :D

You're all cutie pies

gem xo