Chapter 11

"What's this??" I asked, running my hand over the smooth metal projector.

"That, is a projector but I don't know why it's here." Mr Chair replied.

"So we're locked in again?" PewDie leant against the wall and stared at the floor.

"Looks that way doesn't it." My finger knocked a switch and all the lights went out.

"Aw crap!" I exclaimed.

"Oh we're screwed. We're screwed. We're screwed." PewDie panicked.

The screen flashed a few times and the projector turned on.

"Wait..I just hit the 'on' switch, it's fine." I breathed a sigh of relief.

A news report came on. The reporter, dressed impeccably well, was stood outside of a detached house on a sunny morning. The green lawn was beautifully mown, the house was two storeys high and the windows were large.

"Wait a minute..that's my house!" I yelled.

The reporter began to speak.

"It's a sad day for the people here in this small town. It's the sixth month anniversary of seventeen year old Charlotte Rosenbury's disappearance. She went missing quite suddenly around 11am this January and there has been no clues about her whereabouts. Police are still searching and if you know anything please contact the number on screen now." The camera switched to my parents. My mother was sobbing into my dad's shoulder and my dad looked like he hadn't sleep in weeks.

"Please. Charlotte, come home. We love you, we want you safe. Please be okay sweetheart. Anyone who knows anything, please, please, please just tell us or the police. I just want my baby back." She sobbed.

"It is also Charlotte's birthday which makes it even more upsetting for her family, her friends. We wish them out deepest sympathies and once again if you know anything. Even the smallest of details. Don't hesitate to call the police."

The report turned off and I leant into mr chair, crying into his shirt. He comforted me, rubbing my back in small, soothing circles and hugging me until I stopped crying. "Hey," he said once I'd stopped crying, but I still shook with sobs every few moments, "it's your birthday." He smiled sympathetically and I returned it, trying to look a little happier than I was feeling.

"Oh my god.." PewDie whispered. The screen now showed a Swedish news report. I didn't understand I word of it. I think it was about his disappearance though as it showed a pretty young girl, who looked utterly distraught, talking to the camera. I heard the name 'Felix' said a few times. PewDie sunk to the floor, sliding down the wall. He covered his face with his hands and wept.

I put my arm around him and we both cried for our families and people back home.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Marzia...She just asked the same as your parents did but I can't bear to see her like that. I want to go home and see her. They said that they're giving the search one more month and then I'll be presumed dead." He said, stone faced. His eyes were wet with tears, like mine.

"Wait a second, the projector's still on." I turned to see what was on the screen but the light was fading from it. Instead the room was changing.

It became a modern living room, with a marble floor and pristine white walls, except for the odd crayon scribble here and there.

A woman walked into the room. She wore a long flowing purple dress and a matching flower in her long blonde hair. Her blue eyes sparkled as she smiled. She held the cutest little girl ever in her arms. She looked about two or so and had the same blue eyes as her mother but her hair was apiary brown. She had on a green fairy dress and was playing with a magic wand. They couldn't see us, we were stood in the centre of the room and no one notice us.