Chapter 12

'He leant forward, so his lips were almost touching my ear, "my name, is..it's..Alexander."

"Alexander? Like Alexander in the dark descent?"

"Not like him, he's creepy and evil. I'm not linked to him in any way what so ever."

"Oh. Well Alexander suits you well."

"Thank you. Charlotte suits you too."

"Thanks. So, what now?"

"I don't know. PewDie'll be out soon."

"But we still have a little bit of time alone together."

"What d'you mean? For what?"

"I don't know.." I smiled flirtatiously, "this.." I kissed him light on the lips.

He smiled and kissed me back, it lasted a bit longer.

"That?" He smiled.

I pressed my lips to his and kissed him with such lust. I bit down gently on his lower lip and he opened his mouth. Our tongues wrestled and the kiss became more intense, more promising. I pushed him back so he was laying down with me on all fours over him. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me onto him. I began to undo the buttons on his shirt, still kissing him. I let my hands trail over his bare chest, becoming lost in love.

But then someone just had to interrupt.

"Hey guys where's the- OH MY GOD! EW! EW! OKAY! OKAY! DO NOT WANT!"

I shrieked and dived under the covers, utterly embarrassed. Mr Chair buttoned up his shirt lightning speed, dashed to the other side of the room and face planted the wall.

"Jesus PewDie! Knock next time!"

"I wasn't expecting to interrupt your sexy times! Why don't you save that for somewhere else! God!"

"We..w-we weren't...."

He burst out laughing from the sheer awkwardness. "Oh my eyes..my innocent eyes!"

"I'm pretty sure your eyes aren't that innocent PewDie." I smirked.

"True, but still. I did not need to see that!"

"Ok ok let's try to think about something other than that.."

Mr Chair shot me an apologetic look from across the room.

"Well..ehem...let's think about..about..." I couldn't even come up with something it was the most awkward situation I'd ever been in my entire life. I knew I wouldn't forget it that easily, it was the kind of thing where you think've you've forgotten it but you randomly think of it sometimes and go bright red when you do.

"W-we sh-should..um.." Mr Chair stammered.

"Let's make cookies!" I yelled quickly, remembering earlier.

"Yes let's!" Mr Chair jumped up and dashed to the kitchen. PewDie just laughed even more.

"Shut up!"

"Never!"

"Just come and make cookies! Stop reminding everyone of it!"

"Fine.."

I got the ingredients out and put the oven on. Why we were making cookies is a mystery, but it was fun.

"Rainbow cookies!" I screamed, pouring a huge bag of smarties into the doughy mixture. We ended up with some gross pile of goo because PewDie and I kept adding random crap to the dough.

"Oops.." I laughed, "well just stick it in the oven and it should taste alright. I used to do that when I was little. My mother was never too pleased with the mess I left." I spoke dearly about my mother, I missed her so much..