Chapter 15

MrChair's POV

You don't remember me but I remember you...

Barrel took her away from me. She doesn't even know who I am anymore. I lay wide awake. I couldn't sleep, tears fell freely from my tired eyes. She'd glanced at me several times but only showed confusion. I hoped she was ok, I wished her well. I wanted her to be safe even though she was with that...that monster who did such awful things. I'd heard the screams coming from that tower. Their dying cries of pain and desperation still ring in my ears even though it'd been many years since I'd heard them. The one that puzzled me the most was the girl who served him. She'd been there for two years yet most of them had only lasted a single year, some not even that. Why hadn't she been killed yet? You could see the injuries that she had gained but none had been fatal. Also, why hadn't we gone insane yet? The amount of time we had spent in the dark would make anyone here completely off their rocker but none of us had lost it yet. It was all too strange.

I tossed and turned trying to become on a comfortable position to sleep but it didn't happen. I wanted Charlotte to be here with me. I knew she probably would never remember me again but I would never forget her. I would always remember what was, and what could have been. This year that we had spent together felt like many years. I never wanted to leave her and thinking of her in the hands of Barrel tore my heart to shreds. If I see or hear him hurt her, I swear I will kill him with my bare hands.

PewDie had fallen fast asleep already. I knew he fell asleep as quickly as possible to block out this world and hope that he would wake up at home with his girlfriend. Sometimes he would murmur things or cry. I comforted him the best that I could but I didn't want to wake him.

I cut off my thoughts and fell asleep. Hoping I would never wake up. That If I did wake up, Charlotte would be there, in my arms.

********************************

Stephano

She remembers me still..I hoped. She had spoken to me before the meal. I hadn't replied. I wondered if she knew me now. After she...well he used that power of his. She had dropped to the floor, writhing and screaming. Having some sort of fit I supposed. When she opened her eyes I'm sure I had seen it. It flashed in his eyes too and now hers. Evil, inhuman, demonic. Those beautiful eyes, once crystal blue, were now a satanic crimson. I needed to know what he had done to her! I had heard what he'd said about the potion but had it effected her yet? Fully effected her? Had she forgotten us? Could she ever remember us? Would she?

******************************

Charlotte

I heard the key turn , it was That serving girl. She had a tray of food in her hands.

"Set it on the nightstand." I demanded, she stared at me, startled, but did as I ordered.

"Yes miss Charlotte.." She whispered and stood at the side of me, waiting for me to eat the food.

"What do you think you're doing girl?"

"I-I was just.."

"Get out of my sight and stop being so rude!"

"Y-yes miss charlotte.." She whispered and left, hanging her head in shame.

I sat up in the bed, my gown was folded over the chair at the dressing table. I had slipped on a nightshirt that I had found in the wardrobe, it was pale blue and silky, reaching my knees. I took the tray from the nightstand and rested it on my lap as I ate the meal. Cooked to perfection, it consisted of sausages, toast, tomatoes and a cup of milky tea. I wondered when I would be allowed out of my room. Probably not today as Barrel had a lot of important work to do, I sighed. He never had time for me. Those prisoners kept him working for many extra hours than he would say. Their pathetic demanding begs would only worsen their torture. I wondered if I'd get a say in what to do with them. After all, I do have a rather creative side..