Chapter 1 : Missed Out

Yuna's POV

"So basically imagine college parties, hot guys and loud music all in one month at once. That's basically my summer break all summed up"

"Jennie, so you're telling me that you spent the whole summer just partying and dancing with strangers?"

"Yup"

"Did you get laid?"

She smacked me on the shoulder. Hard.

"Ow! What? It's a general fucking question"

"No I didn't get laid. I'm not ready for that yet. Plus my dad would kill me if he finds out I got pregnant without meeting the guy"

"Whatever. Just don't end up as a slut okay? Don't want to be friends with people like that"

She just chuckled and leaned back into the car seat. Both me and Jennie are third years in uni and we're late. Well, technically it's not going to hurt cause we know the professers are usually late as well, or so I heard from my seniors.

"What about you Yuna? What did you get up to during the summer?"

"Lets see, I wake up, I eat, play video games the whole day, eat dinner and go to sleep"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I didn't have the mindset to party at all the past month, which is surprising"

"Am I hearing this right? The one and only Jeon Yuna, the girl known for partying hard didn't go to a party?"

"Mhm"

Okay, to clear things up. I wasn't a hardcore party-er. I just used to attend them and for some reason everyone knew me and recognised me as someone nice so some people invited me to their parties. I end up on social media and I guess you can say I'm well known on campus.

"That's something new. Are you sick?"

Jennie put her hand on my forehead as if I had a fever or something. But she ended up putting it lower, which covered my eyes, causing me to not see the road, so I smacked her hand away.

"Yah Jennie! Do you want to get us killed?"

"Sorry sorry"

I pulled up to the campus's parking lot area and I spotted something new. I'm pretty sure Jennie saw it as well.

"Yuna, are there new seniors this year?"

"Erm, no I don't think so"

"So whose cars are those? I've never seen them before"

"Maybe the other seniors got new cars. I don't know"

"Or maybe they're new professors?"

"As if. Why would there be? Oh, maybe they got tired of seeing your face Jennie"

She punched me on the shoulder and I just laughed as I got out of the car. I grabbed my bag from the backseat and walked into the halls of the university. I'm 10 minutes late which is fine, like I said the professors are late themselves. I took out my schedule which was on my phone and looked for the lecture hall I was in. Once I found it, I entered in like how I have been entering into classes the past two years. But it was different. Very different. Instead of the usual cheers I get, it was just silence. All of my classmates were just staring at me as I entered in.

"You're late"

I turned to my left and noticed a young looking woman, wearing glasses, with her brown hair down, wearing a suit jacket with a t-shirt tucked inside normal suit pants. I've never seen her before but I must say she looks gorgeous.