Chapter 10 : New Being

Yuna's POV

"You never told me how much I got for the test"

"Ah, now that you remind me"

She went to her work bag which was across my bedroom and took out a folder, followed by a piece of paper. Possibly my answer sheet.

"You didn't do well"

My shoulders dropped. Not because of my grades, but probably the fact that I won't be able to kiss Nayeon for a week or do anything couple-ey with her and thats even more of a torture.

I sat on the edge of my bed, and watched her.
She had a frown on her face as she walked over to me.

"I did that bad?"

"I didn't finish my sentence. You didn't do well, but you did really really well"

I chuckled and breathed out a sigh of relief.  She was now infront of me, holding the paper close to her chest.

"You got a 98"

"Oh, thank god"

I took the paper from her and looked through the test to see what mistakes I made. She sat down beside me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"But I'm dissapointed in you though"

"Why?"

"You could've gotten full marks. What happened in the end?"

I flipped to the last page to see me not answer any of the questions.

"I don't remember studying for this part"

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Whatever you say"

She stood up, probably to go get a drink or something else.

"Where are you going?"

"Getting a drink. Why?"

"I want to recieve my prize for winning my end of the deal"

Her eyebrows raised. And she started walking over to me. I was still seated in the same spot.

"Then let me give it to you. In the right way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon's POV

"Hi, Professor Im. Thank you for meeting me this morning. We have a new professor coming in today, taking over Mr Lim's place for teaching medicine. Could you tour him around, and maybe let him sit in your first lesson today?"

"Of course, sir. That shouldn't be a problem"

"Perfect. Speak of the devil, he's just making his way in"

The door to the counsellors office had opened and a man, slightly taller than me stood next to me and raised his hand.

"My name is Jongin. Lee Jongin"

I shook his hand in return.

"Nayeon. Im Nayeon"

He smiled and we released our hands. He turned to face the counsellor who was talking to him about some other minor details of the school.

"Okay, so that should wrap up my talk," he took a glance at his watch "Professor Im here would be taking you around on a tour and you will be sitting in for her first class"

"Okay, counsellor"

"Good. Have a good day, you two"

I fixed my suit jacket and proceeded to walk out of his room, with Jongin following behind.