Chapter 13 : Didn't See It Coming

Yuna's POV

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I grabbed her hand.

"Don't be nervous. It's going to work in the end, I promise."

"Okay."

Like I expected, the counselor of the university had called Nayeon and I to meet him. I could already predict what it would be about.

That's where we were now. Heading into his office. When we went in, we could clearly tell he wasn't happy.

"Please sit, both of you."

We complied and sat down on the two chairs infront of him. I had to get into character, and act all controlling and bitchy.

"Do you know why I specifically called you both here?"

"You're wasting our time." I responded.

Again, I'm in my character. I would never say that to a counselor.

He ignored my response, and faced Nayeon.

"Professor Im, are you aware of what's happening?"

She cleared her throat.

"Could you refresh my mind?"

"I recieved these in the university's mailbox this morning. Care to explain?"

They were the same pictures I saw last night at Minjun's office. Who ever is doing this is really wanting to bring me down by telling everyone.

But none of us responded to his question. That's when he raised his voice.

"Do you two have any idea how much trouble the university could get into? Not to mention your studies and Professor Im's job?"

I scoffed.

"So what? I manage to get her in my arms. You jealous old man? You jealous you can't get any action?"

I cringed internally when I said that. I was apologizing to him in my head for causing this much trouble. But it's going to work out in the end.

"Professor Im, is this true? Did this student force you into the relationship?"

Nayeon looked at me and I subtlety nodded.

"Yes. She had forced herself on me, and blackmailed me if I had rejected her."

"I see, Professor Im. I shall take your side of the story."

Then he looked to me.

"As of today, your term with this university has been discontinued, you will no longer be attending classes here. The university will hold charges against you, under Professor Im's hands."

"What? You going to sue me? Like I'm scared."

"No, that won't necessary counselor. Just an expel, would be fine." she replied.

"Are you sure? She has comitted a crime."

"I think you and I both know we don't want whatever has happened to leave this room. So I suggest nothing to do with the court."

Hah. That's true.

"Yes, of course Professor Im."

"Thank you. We shall be leaving now."

"Remember, not a word to the public." He reminded.

We both stood up and was going to walk out.