Chapter 12 : Just Follow My Lead

Yuna's POV

Minjun threw a few printed pictures, which were above the envelope, on to the table with force.

"Explain these pictures."

I picked the pictures up and was shocked at what I saw. It was picture after picture, of Nayeon and I. Us after Hoseok's party, the small kiss we shared after class and what really got me was the picture of me carrying Nayeon at my house. That was literally a few hours ago.

"Where did you get it?"

"That doesn't matter, Yuna. Did you somehow forget to tell me that you're dating your professor?!"

I looked down and threw the pictures back on the table.

"I'm sorry. Does this affect the thing with the house?"

"It could."

"Fuck. What if my university finds out?"

"I think they already have. I'm pretty sure who ever has done this wants to bring you down badly."

I thought for a second and thought about who would possibly want me to end up in this state. Who would go through all the hsrd work, of hiring a cameraman to stalk both of us and take pictures?

My father.

"My dad. He's going to do everything he can to get that house."

"Yuna, look. I am your lawyer and I can tell you this. You are a minor, correct?"

"Yes, I'm only turning eighteen in a month."

"Okay, so if this is brought to court they can't imprison you. But you may have to pay a fine."

"Okay, but what about the house?"

"I think I know how you could still keep the house. But I'm going to need your help." he said as he faced his window.

"Okay, what do you need?"

"I need you to tell me everything about your father. His occupation, love life, everything."

"I don't know much. But I know someone who does."

"Get in contact with them now."

I nodded and unlocked my phone. I pressed the contact and she answered almost immediately.

"Yuna? Why are you calling?"

"Ichika I need your help."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I need you to come down to my lawyers office. You need to answer some questions and no, you're not in trouble."

"Yuna, what is going on?"

"I want to bring my father down and you are the only one who knows what my father has been doing the past few years."

"Okay."

"Okay, I'll send you the address after this."

"Kay, see you."

I ended the call and out my phone down.

"Who was that?" Minjun asked.

"The woman my father's going to marry."

"You sure she can be trusted?"

"I want my father in jail. She wants my father dead. I think we can trust her."

He nodded and sat back down on his office chair.

~

We heard a knock on the door and I immediately opened it. Ichika came in wearing comfortable clothes, and with her hair up.