Chapter 11 : Lie After Lie

Nayeon's POV

"Sorry I'm late, Nayeon."

I didn't respond and he sat on the chair infront of me. My dad had asked me to meet him at a random café for a little chat. Reflecting off our last talk, I dont think this is going to go well either.

"You called me here, so what do you want?"

"I'm going to ask you several questions and you will answer it firmly."

"Do you not remember our last conversation? I said I didn't want to talk to you."

"I know I pissed you off, but please do your dad a favour for once."

"Who is it for? One of your clients? No way."

"Nayeon you're acting like a child."

"Me? I already addressed that I didn't want to talk to you. You judge my work and all you care about is work. You don't have anything else in that brain of yours."

"That's no-"

"Yes it is! Don't even deny it."

We were both quite loud at this point and everyone was staring. I stood up from my seat and threw cash on table.

"Get yourself a drink or whatever. I'm leaving."

He called for my name but I ignored him completely. I got in my car, and drove to Yuna's house.

When I arrived, I immediately knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Yuna in comfortable clothes. Before she could say anything I brought her into a kiss.

"N-nayeon."

"Please. I really need sex right now."

She pulled away.

"Is everything okay?"

"I'll tell you after. Please?"

She nodded and carried me with my legs around her waist. Yuna closed the door with her foot and brought me upstairs to her room. She laid me on her bed and started to take of both off our clothes, and continued kissing me.

~

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" she asked as she carressed my hair.

I was laying on her chest, while we were both under the covers.

"My dad pissed me off again."

"What actually is his problem?"

"He just wants to control my life. He wants me to do something I don't want to do."

"Both of our fathers are messed up."

I chuckled.

"I know."

"By the way, what do you think of the new teacher?"

"Like I said before. He doesn't really appeal to me as a good person."

"He tried to make a move on me once."

She sat up.

"What?"

"It was subtle. But I stopped it before it went further."

"Did he touch you?"

"No! Ew no! Of course not."

She sighed and lay back down.

"Good."

We cuddled up together for a few more minutes, until it was time for me to get up.