Chapter 5 : Similar Situation

Nayeon's POV

"Yuna.. Come back to bed"

"I have class in 15 minutes, Nayeon"

I groaned and leaned myself on my arm as I watched her put on her accessories. After our little confession session, yesterday we went for a little dinner and got to know each other. Being aware of the consequences that we might face along the way, we still believe that Love is Love and the school education ministry can go fuck themselves. After dinner, I wanted her to sleep over at my place, and she agreed. That leads to me, waking up a few minutes ago to an amazing sight.

"And who is teaching you, other than me?"

She chuckled and faced me.

"Professor Lim, and before you get any ideas, no"

"No? What do you mean no?"

"I know that you're afraid that I would like Professor Lim more than you. But, I don't. I love you and he's old"

I smacked her chest and grabbed the collar of her jacket.

"Come here"

I pulled her in for a little kiss. It was going great, but she pulled away. I pouted.

"I'll see you in class later, Professor Im"

"Don't call me that"

She raised her eyebrow.

"Why? Does it make you feel a certain way?" She smirked and leaned closer to me.

My body didn't respond to her comment and all I did was just sit there, staring into her eyes.

"Nayeon? Hello?"

I snapped out of my trance and Yuna was waving her hand infront of me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just got caught in your eyes"

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'll see you at class"

The next few seconds was just my eyes following every step Yuna take as she left my room.

"I'm already missing her" I muttered to no one in particular. I checked my phone, which surprisingly had a load of messages. Probably the girls. Many of them were from the groupchat all nine of us have and the main topic was about the party two nights ago and students. I texted a quick good morning and got up to get dressed.

I have no classes till, 1pm so maybe I'll meet up with Jeongyeon for a meal. It's been a while since we've had a deep conversation. After I had done my morning routine, I got dressed in casual clothes for the day. I clicked on Jeongyeon's contact and she immediately answered.

"Unnie?"

"Hey, you have classes now?"

"Nope. I'm hanging with Sana and Momo in the mall. We haven't got classes till the afternoon. You wanna join?"

"Sure. I'll be there in 5"

"Okay, see you"

The more the merrier, plus, Sana and Momo are the two people I do want to talk to right now. Specifically about relationships.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girls, I'm stuck in a somewhat difficult but amazing situation"

When I had arrived at the mall, the three of them were already at a restaurant, ordering food. After we met, we ordered our food and now that we're halfway through, I thought it would be time to bring up a topic in my head. They all looked up from their food.