Chapter 17 : Moving Faster

Yuna's POV

It's been a few days since the call with my mom and I've been having online classes since. Nayeon has been having online classes too since the university had to close down temporarily for maintence reason so she's been staying at my house. You would think having it at home is WAY more relaxing, but not when you have a clingy girlfriend that 'bothers' you whilst you're in an important call.

Actually, it's happening as I say this. I have my laptop on my work desk, and Nayeon is whining from the bed behind me. Fortunately, I'm muted and all my professor can see is my flustered face, smiling.

"Yahhh~"

"Babe, what?"

"I'm bored."

I never thought a 23 year old woman can be this whiny.

"Go watch the drama you've been watching."

"The new episode hasn't come out yet."

"If you wanna talk to me you've gotta wait another hour. This is an important class."

"Uh fine! Do your class. I'm pretty sure that professor is hotter than me anyway."

I looked behind me and she had got off the bed and was on her way out of my room. I groaned, unmuted myself and quickly spoke to my professor.

"Hey professor, something has come up, so I'll have to leave early. Just send me the work and I'll get it done by the deadline."

"Of course, Yuna. Remember we have the trip in a few days. Please remind anyone you would need to remind."

"Yep. Thanks professor."

I smiled, left the call and snapped my laptop shut. I stood up and quickly jogged over to Nayeon who already was near the stairs to go down. Before she could, I grabbed her wrist to make her turn around and face me. She squealed and covered her mouth with her other hand.

I brought her closer to me and we both just stared into each others eyes.

"I thought you had an important class." she whispered.

"I did. But after you told me that the professor was hotter than you I had to prove you wrong."

I leaned closer and brought her into a kiss. It got heated really quick as I carried her with her legs around my waist and walked back to my bedroom.

"You're missing out on information." Nayeon muttered as we continued kissing.

"I've already gone through the chapter she's teaching. She's a little slow anyway."

She smiled and pulled me down to the bed.

~

"Babe, I have something to tell you." I said as I intertwined our fingers. We were both under the covers after I proved her wrong with unecessary erotic ways.

"What is it?"

"There's a three day trip for the med students to Japan for a medicine course. I'm meant to leave in two days."

"In two days? So you'll be back on the day of your birthday itself?"

"Oh. Right. I totally forgot. I won't go then."

"No! No you should go."

"You might have things planned for my birthday though. I don't wanna ruin them."

She sat up moved her head so it was right infront me.

"You should go. It would be an experience to attend the course. We can just celebrate it the next day."