Chapter 15 : Put In Place

Yuna's POV

I raised both my hands up for the second time tonight, and stood up.

"If you're working for my dad, you shouldn't have come here." I said.

"Turn around."

I turned around and was immediately greeted by the gun aimed directly at my face. The somewhat elderly man was wearing an all black suit, and was quite groomed as if he was going to an important business dinner. I've never seen this man before so maybe he had a grudge against Nayeon.

"Still don't know me?" he asked.

"What do you want?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"You. You manipulated Nayeon. You changed her."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You got her into more trouble, dating someone like you. Even worse, a student."

I furrowed my eyebrows. How did he know?

"Oh, how did I know? I had a very special photographer who helped me."

I sighed. That Jongin guy.

"So you want to kill me? Do it."

I pressed my forehead against the barrel of the gun.

"Not so fast. I want to make sure that Nayeon knows what wrong she did."

"Nayeon didn't do anything."

"Yes she did. She specifically refused my orders and disobeyed me as a daughter."

"She's an adult woman. She can make her own choices." I spat.

He punched me once, right across the face with the gun and I stumbled a little. The taste of blood, a little evident in my mouth.

"You know, I've never liked college students. Always so rebellious. Misbehaving. Never taught the right manners."

"I don't suppose you went to school, since you turned out like this."

He striked me on the other side this time, but harder causing me to fall to the floor.

"I am a well known politician and lawyer. I get people to obey me and listen to what I have to say. The people love me."

"Do the people see how violent you are? Coming into your daughters home and drugging her, and having a motive to kill me."

"This is YOUR doing. If only you never crossed paths with her, none of this would have happened."

"If I didn't, she would have ended up working with you which is way worse."

He kicked me right in the torso, leaving me to cough and choke on my own breathing. A groan from the couch, had made us turn our head.

"Ah, Nayeon you're awake."

"Dad? What are you doing here?"

"I came here to pay you a little visit, but when I entered I saw her drugging you."

Okay, this guy is really pissing me off.

"Y-yuna?"

I looked up at her and stared into her eyes. She saw the bruise on my face, and the blood. She broke the gaze and looked at her dad.

"What did you come here to talk about?" she asked.

"You thought you could hide your little relationship, huh?" he asked.

"What relationship ?"

He raised his hand up, wanting to hit her but I stood in the way and stopped him from doing so.