Chapter 19 : Finale

Narrator's POV

"Minjoon ah, stop whining."

"But Aunt Yuna isn't here." the little boy huffed as he crossed his arms.

"Jeez. Minjoon definitely is a mini Momo." Jihyo joked.

It's been about 6 years since and many advances had been made. To start off, Jeongyeon and Momo got married. Few weeks after the ceremony, Momo found the perfect donor and 9 months later, conceived a cute baby boy by the name of Minjoon.

The other two Japanese ladies have stopped doing lectures and are venturing into the fashion industry. A few big companies in Japan have offered them positions and want them to be their main designer and inspiration.

Jihyo met a wonderful guy along the 6 years. He is a lyric writer and is apart of a big music company in Korea. Jihyo stopped lecturing realising she actually has some talent in producing music as well as singing.

Mina and Chaeyoung are starting to speed their love life after so many years of waiting - neither of them were brave enough to confess until the others had finally managed to persuade them. Sana is still single. She doesn't plan on getting with anyone yet as she wants to earn lots of money so she can live comfortably and rich.

Chaeyoung had quit lecturing way before and started to test the waters in doing art. It has been planned that her first exhibition will be held next week. Both Dahyun and Tzuyu are still lecturing. Dahyun now shares an apartment with Tzuyu since they both work at the same place. Tzuyu currently has a boyfriend who is a lawyer.

For Nayeon, she couldn't be any more happier with her life right now. Not long after Yuna's birthday, both of them had bought a new penthouse after selling Nayeon's apartment. Yuna wanted her mom to have the house to herself and Nayeon couldn't agree more. Yuna continued on with her studies and managed to get into medical school. She is now the chief of surgery in one of the most famous hospitals in Seoul. Nayeon still holds classes for higher end colleges and universities, and is considered one of the most professional lecturers.

Yuna proposed to her a while back and she is planning their wedding with the girls. It only took a diamond ring, Yuna in a suit on one knee  and a mini orchestra to get her to say yes. It was the most perfect moment with all her closest friends there and her father who promised her would change for the better. He kept his word since.

Now, all the girls and Minjoon were at JeongMo's house to celebrate his 6th Birthday. He specifically requested for ONLY all his aunts to be there, but one of them was obviously running late due to a last mintue surgery which explains why he was whining in the first place.

"She had a surgery Minjoon ah. She's on her way now." Nayeon assured the boy.

"Was she saving lives?" he asked amazed.

"Mhm. She fixes them so they will feel better."

"I wanna be a surgeon like Aunt Yuna!" he exclaimed happily as he drank his juice.

Jeongyeon groaned.

"Oh god. Now he wants to be a surgeon. I swear Nayeon that fiancé of yours is manipulating my son." she joked.

"Uh excuse me? You should feel greatful that he inspires to be someone like Yuna." she said with a smile.

"And there she goes, smiling at the thought of her fiancé. Tell me, why am I so lonely?" Sana asked herself.

All of them stared at Sana.

"Guys, I think we need to get her laid." Chaeyoung said. Mina lightly shoved her shoulder and chuckled.