Chapter 7 : Dads

Yuna's POV

"Nayeon, you're going to drown at the rate you're drinking that"

Right after Lisa had left after our mini snack session, Nayeon had arrived knocking at my door. She seemed somewhat troubled so I didn't bother to ask her what was wrong. And now she's drinking her cocktail, which she somehow made from the bar in my house at a rapid speed.

"Sorry. I'm just stressed out"

"Do you want to tell me about it? You don't have to"

"No, I should tell someone"

"I'm listening"

"I've never really got into detail as to who my dad was right?"

"Yeah, you just told me he's a lawyer"

"That's partly true. He is also a politician"

"Okay? And what's the problem?"

"He's getting old and no one is there to 'continue' the family name. He came into my lecture room earlier today and asked if I could take over his place"

At first I didn't really process the information, cause I was still thinking how it was all bad. Only to realise, that all of this would mean Nayeon has to leave Korea and go somewhere else.

"Did you say yes?"

She shook her head. Which made me partially sigh in relief.

"What's keeping you from accepting?"

She thought about it for a moment. Probably thinking of which one to list out first.

"Well, firstly I love my job here and only here. Secondly, it would be because of you and the other eight of them. They are my second family and you're part of my life now"

I smiled at the fact that she had thought about me as well, and that she was serious about this relationship.

"Nayeon, look. I want you to know, and this is important, that I will support you no matter what you choose. Even if it means you have to move to another country for a few years, it will not effect us. Do you know why?"

She shook her head. I reached for her hands across the table and intertwined them.

"It's because I love you... And I'll do anything to make sure that this love stays. Forever"

She had a shocked look on her face.

"Y-you said i-it"

Okay, so we never really said 'I Love You' yet to each other, considering it's only been a few days, but I was more certain of this than any other thing ever.

"And I'll say it again. I love you"

She squealed and ran around the table, so she's infront of me as I sat on the bar stool.

"Say it again!"

"I love you"

"Again!"

I laughed and cupped her cheeks and brought her closer.

"I love you"

I kissed her and she reciprocated by deepening the kiss. She brought her hands around my neck and pulled away, to mutter something.

"You better not leave me"

"I'll never"

"Good. I love you"

"I love you too"

Our lips met once more to show each other how much those three words really meant to us. And how much we wanted to express it.