Scared

The feeling of warmth was short lived as Connor pulled himself away quickly, oh god what has he done? Y/n might throw him away, into the hellish lands of destroyed and forgotten Andriods of the past. He felt his breathing quicken along with his systems beginning to act up.

He could feel the fear, fear that only humans should feel but yet he does. He felt his grip upon Y/n tighten as his mind began to race for what to do next, run away? Stay with Y/n? Or...

Kill him?

"CONNOR!" A voice snapped him out of his mind set turning his full attention back to Y/n, he could see his own light flash yellow quickly to show his fear.

Y/n's face full of confusion, and surprise all at the same time by Connors actions. His hands gripping on the Andriods arms just staring his own mind rushing though he knew something wasnt right with him.

"Calm down please." Y/n did see the flash of red, he knew of what would happen if Connor was full red.

He'd move his right hand up and down the Andriods arm carefully still staring into Connors eyes. "It" he paused for a brief second "it was ok Connor-"

He saw the Andriod shake his head his light still yellow. "Connor, please."

With a movement of his another hand Connor braced for a slap but yet a gentle touch upon his cheek made him flinch.

The two only stared for another moment of pure silence. They dared not to move as if to break it, with light upon Connors face began to flicker between yellow and blue as if he was calming down.

Y/n hand never left Connors cheek as the stressful night of pain, and trust insures the bond between a human and machine.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  .
____________

Sorey for the shorten chapter I have been rather busy! Thank you all so much for the love and support of this Au type ish story. I really hope you enjoy this and the remaining chapters that will soon follow!