G1 (Charles Xavier)

When you were younger, people would look at you in a weird way because of your mutant powers until you met Charles.

He made you more self-confident and was the first friend you had. When he recruited you, you started to feel better and made friends that were like you.

With time you developed a crush on him and later realized that you were in love with him.

The problem was you were best friends now for a very long time and you didn't want to destroy your friendship with him. So instead of telling him, you started avoiding him hoping that this was just a phase and that you'll get over it soon.

Your feelings towards him increased and you didn't know what to do.

One evening, they were all dining when you came back from work. You wanted to quietly go upstairs, but Charles noticed.

"Y/n, you're back! Come join us" he offered.

"Uhm, I'm not hungry, but thanks".

"Well, at least come sit with us. We badely see you nowadays" when he saw that you were still standing near the entrance door, he finished his food, licked him fingers and headed towards you.

"How does he manage to look that good even when he's eating?" You asked yourself.

"Is everything alright with you?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Everything is fine. Why?".

"Oh, shit! He probably knows I'm lying. Stop talking, Y/n. He can read your mind!" You talked to yourself again.

"Y/n we've known each other for a long time. You're my best friend and I don't need to read your mind to know that something is wrong. So, are you going to tell me the truth or not?" He reminded.

"I can't. At least not yet. Maybe soon. Just promise me that you'll never read my mind without my permission".

"Alright, I promise. Take your time".