Flirtatious (Erik Lehnsherr)

Request: Can I request something Erik lehnsherr x reader where they are very flirty upon meeting at the mansion and he somehow figures out reader has nipple piercings and gets all mischievous. Requested by anon.

"Feel free to wander around. This is your new home" Charles told you as both of you arrived at the mansion "Hank will show you to you room and if you need anything I'll be just down the hall".

Charles left and Hank carried your luggage upstairs. You've heard of the X-men but never met them before today. Charles was going to introduce you to the rest of the team at dinner. In the meantime, you had nothing to do so you turned up the music and started to dance. You thought that no one was around, since the mansion looked empty when you arrived and you didn't think the music was that loud until someone barged into the room.

"Keep the music down! This isn't a party club!" The man ordered.

"Jesus! You startled me" you turned around to face him.

"Who are you?" He looked surprised to see you.

"I'm Y/n. Seeing the look on your face, I presume you were expecting someone else to be here?" You walked to the radio and turned the volume down.

"Indeed. You don't by any chance know where she is, do you?" He asked.

"She? No, I don't know where your girl-friend is".

"She's not my girlfriend. She's just a friend" he went into defensive mode.

"That's what I said".

"No, you said- whatever, forget it. Just don't play the music too loud, there are other people here" he reminded.

"Really? I thought this place was dead. There was no one there when I arrived except for Hank and it's very quiet" you expressed.

"It is dead. They don't know how to have fun. Except for me, of course. Anyway, I'll leave you to your music and whatever you were doing" he exited the room and was closing the room, when you decided to say something cheeky.

"You might wanna knock next time. I can't promise I'll be wearing that many clothes or any at all" you smirked.

"I'll keep that in mind, but I can't promise I'll remember" he grinned and closed the door behind him.

—-

"Everyone, I want you to meet our newest recruit Y/n Y/l/n. She can move the earth and manipulate the element. Y/n you've met Hank. This is Raven and this is Kurt. These are Scott, Jean, Storm and Peter" Charles introduced.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" Raven muttered loud enough for Charles and everyone to hear.

"...and this is Erik".

"We've met" you tried to hide your smile and locked eyes with him, while Charles kept looking back and forth at the two of you, confused.

"You might want to stay away from him" after a long pause he advised.

"Why would I do that?" You questioned.

"He-".

"Charles thinks I love making trouble" Erik informed you.

"That's because you do" Charles reminded.

"And do you?" You asked.

"Maybe a little" he admitted.

"Wait. Erik? As in Magneto Erik?" You put two and two together.

"The one and only" he smirked.

"Well, I've always loved a bad boy" you flirted.

"And I like a woman with a loose mouth and is daring" he flirted back.

"Alright. Let's just eat now" Charles interrupted.

—-

You started to train with them and with time you got better and better and were able to discover more about your powers. Of course, the more time Erik spent with you, the deeper he fell in love with you. But him being Erik, pretended not to care that much and you'd exchange flirts as if it was now the new normal between you.

It was the day an alien race was about to invade the Earth that things changed. You and Erik were fighting side by side, when he raised all metal from earth and threw it at them. Unaware of your nipple piercings he continued to do this with every metal around. You started feeling pain and realized that if he doesn't stop, the piercing would tear off your nipples.

"Erik!" You screamed.

"What is it?" He turned to face you.

You didn't answer, but looked down at your chest. He was able to see some blood on your shirt and kinda saw the piercing and immediately stopped.

You managed to defeat them and on the way back you haven't spoken to each other.

Normally, you either flirt or criticize each other. Even Charles noticed something was going on.

"Is everything alright between you two?" Charles questioned.

"Yea, of course".

"Yeah, sure. Everything is super. We are more than alright... why? Do we not look alright?" You got a bit nervous.

"It's just you're usually not that quiet, but I suppose fighting aliens is a bit much" he read your mind and knew what happened but decided to not say anything.

When you arrived, you quickly went up the stairs to your room, but Erik stopped you before you entered.

He held your wrist and looked you in the eyes with a serious tone and not a playful one like always "Y/n, we probably should talk".

"About what? Everything is fine" you pretended not to know.

"You know what about".

"I don't want things to be awkward between us. Erik, it's fine" you assured him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know. I never meant to hurt you, Y/n. You know I would never hurt you, right?" He cupped your face in his hands and made you face him.

"I know" you muttered.

"Will you forgive me?".

"There's nothing to forgive. You didn't know and we were trying to defeat the bad guys. Well, worse guys than you" you joked.

"Forgive me".

"Fine. You are forgiven. Happy now?".

"Almost".

"Almost?" You crossed your arms and tried take a few steps away from him, but he held on to your face.

You locked eyes for a second before he leaned over and kissed your lips.

"Now I'm happy" he smiled before kissing you again.