#2 (Logan Howlett)

Request: Hello love, l was wondering if you could make an one-shot of Logan/Wolverine x reader withers prompts 1,2,3, and 4 they don't have to all appear if you can thank and even if you can't thank for the awesome writing I really love your work keep it up 👌👍. Requested by @rimaries.

1.Do I look like I give a fuck?
2.Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you again for taking advantage of my compassionate and forgiving nature! How dare you.
3.Me? Overreacting? Probably.
4.I used to be passive aggressive, but now I'm aggressively passive. Don't mess with me kiddo. I'll be right here. I'll fucking forgive you.

"Of course, I'd find you here" Logan didn't even have to search for you that long, he knew where you'd be.

"Don't talk to me" you took another sip of your drink.

"You're drunk".

"Do I look like I give a fuck?"

"Come on, let's go" he wrapped your hand around his neck and helped you stand up.

"Don't you fucking touch me!".

"Don't you think you're overreacting?".

"Me? Overreacting? Probably."

"Hey, come on! It was just one time".

"Oh, no, no, no! This is not the first time. You know what, Logan? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you again for taking advantage of my compassionate and forgiving nature! How dare you".

"Alright, alright! I'm sorry. Can we please go now?" he apologized.

"No! You're sorry what?".

"I'm sorry I ate your apple pie".

"Aaand?" You crossed your arms.

"I drank your beer".

"Aand?".

"That's it? I didn't eat or drink anything else. This is ridiculous".

"Hey, I thought you were apologizing. Are you going to do that again?".

"No. It won't happen again, happy now?" He sighed.

"You pinky promise?".

"I- what?".

"Do you?" You gave him a serious look.

"I pinky promise" he rolled his eyes.

"I used to be passive aggressive, but now I'm aggressively passive. Don't mess with me (ever again) kiddo. I'll be right here.... (and...) I'll fucking forgive you." You tried to sound imitating but failed miserably.

"Kiddo?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up! You know what I mean" you jumped on him and kissed him.

"Alright, let's get you home".