#1 (Warren Worthington)

Request:  Can you do (I don't know if you write for x-men) a Warren Worthington imagine or something like that (from x-men apocalypse). I don't really have a specific prompt but this one came to mind.....one where he has a HUGE crush on the reader but he's never even talked to (even though he's like a cocky bad boy) can you like make him super shy and adorable in this 😊. Requested by anon.

"How did you know?" Warren asked as you handed him his coffee.

"That you like your coffee that way? You've been coming here for the past month, ordering the same thing every time" you replied.

"I- uhm it's just that this is the only mutant friendly cafe" he explained.

"Hey, you don't have to justify. I'm glad you chose my cafe" you chuckled.

"Y/n, I mean Ms. Y/l/n, I- uhm can I call you Y/n?" he got nervous and it was showing.

"Sure. Y/n will do".

"The truth is, this isn't the only reason why I come here. It's because I-".

"Yes?".

"You're the only person who's nice to me and treat my mutation like a normal thing. I don't know if you see me the way I see you or you won't ever date a mutant and I don't wanna ruin this, but I really like you" he confessed.

"Warren? Listen, I don't really-" before you could finish the sentence he interrupted you.

"You don't like me this way, got it. I won't bother you anymore" he looked sad.

"You didn't even let me finish. What I wanted to say is that I don't care if you're a mutant or not, because I like you too" you admitted.

"Wait, so, does that mean you're willing to go on a date with me?" he was slowly starting to realize what's happening.

"Yeah. Pick me up at 8" you wrote your address on the napkin and left.