G2 (Erik Lehnsherr)

"I'm done talking to you and I'm certainly done with the team" Erik turned his back on Xavier and started walking away.

"Is that it? After all this time you're just going to leave because of one tiny mistake... so you're just going to ignore me now, huh?!... what about Y/n?" Charles tried to gain his attention.

Erik stopped for a second before turning to face him "what about her?".

"You're going to leave her too?".

"She left months ago without saying goodbye or telling anyone, remember?" Erik thought.

"I'm afraid that is not the truth. Y/n did not leave Erik, she has been kidnapped" he informed him.
"What? What are you talking about?" Erik was confused.

"We did not tell you because we wanted you to focus on the mission. We were afraid that you'd be distracted and go after her, so we lied. I'm so sorry, Erik" he explained.

"Is this some sick joke you're trying to make to get me to stay? Because it's not working. And even if it was the truth, what kind of friend are you? You left her behind because of a damn mission?" Erik giggled, because deep down he knew Charles wasn't lying.

"It's the truth, Erik. I wouldn't make a joke about something like this, you know that. And the mission wasn't more important than her, it was her wish that we continue and we didn't give up on her".

"Then why are you telling me this now?".

"Because we found her. Hank has been trying to locate her ever since she's been kidnapped. And now we're going to get her back".

"So all this time, you led me to believe that she left me only to find out that she's been kidnapped. I've spent the last few months hating her for doing that to me. You really are the worst friend, Charles. I will rescue her but this will be the last time I'll work with you".