Drunken Crush

Damien pov-

I was invited to marks party it was great to see William, Mark and Abe again but I was a bit tired. I was just relaxing at the fire place intill I heard a knock on the door "come in" the door creeked open and William headed in siting next to me I faced him and gave a welcome smile "its been a long time since we seen each other old friend" William said smiling back he grab two glasses and some wine and gave me a glass I gladly exsepted.

Later

William pov-

I was a bit wasted I had 10 glasses of alcohol but Damien wasnt great either he had 12 glasses of wine I was shocked that he had 12 without passing out "geez dames you good" he didn't answer bit only gave whining and groaning sounds, I guess he was really drunk I set my glass down on the side table near the couch. "come on dames time for bed" I said without trying to blush at his cute drunken face."Noo"damien said trying to get away from william but failing. I grabbed him and picked him up. Holfing under hid legs and supporting his back. We headed upstairs to Damiens bedroom to get him snuggled into his bed. I had to kick open the door and putted him into his comftable bed and took his shoes, blazer and white soft bow off and throw it to the floor.