Threesome~

Google x wilford X damien
(not dark, damien! )this story dark gave a new body to damien
-----------------------------------------------------------
Damien pov-
I could hear google and wilford fighting down stairs. Me and wilford are together for 3 months since dark gave me a new body and will was so happy. But google catched feelings for me too."HES MINE GOOGLE I LOST HIM FOR YEARS AND NOW HE'S BACK I LOVE HIM GOOGLE" wilford shouted from downstairs. "I DON'T CARE I LOVE HIM TOO YOU BITCH" google shouted. This went on for a another few minutes, and then silents.i hear footsteps coming upstairs to me and wilfords sheared bedroom door.(KNOCK Knock) "hey dames can I come in" a voice from outside the door. I thought it was wilford so I opened the door to see google and then he shoved me in the room with google pushing me on the bed,. Google took my lop off then my pants leaving me only in my boxers. "g-google what are you doing" I say stuttering. "shhh damien~" google saying with his voice getting beeper. "I told you google he's MINE you bitch" wilford saying in the door way. Wilford walks over to me and google. Wilford smirks at the sight of me just in my boxers and laying on the edge of the bed. Google and wilford look at them and google whispers into wilfords ear to make wilford smirk then chuckle. "hey dames, do you want a threesome"wilford saying. I start to blush red at the thought then nodded my head. Wilford start to take of his top then his blue jeans. Google did the same leaving him in his bark blue boxers and wilford in his pink boxers. I looked at wilford body then Google's seeing how big they are and muscler and im not that muscle and small. Google crawls onto the bed going behind me and wilford crawling in front of me. Google took off his boxers and wilford took his boxers off then mine off. My bick came out of my boxers and hit my stomach, I moaned at the sound and feeling. I looked at my dick then wilford then Google's. I thought to my self "how are there dicks going to fit in me there so big" I reliased I was thinking out loud when google and wilford chuckled. "dames they will fit don't worry"wilford saying. Wilford rubbed his dick and google started to kiss down my neck leaving hickey on my neck" nnnnrrr~aahh~mm~"I moand.wilford looked at me and stated to kiss me roughly on the lips making me distracted to Google slipping his dick in me."AAAAHHH~"I moan/yell. Wilford smirked into the kiss taking the opitonity to shuve his tounge into my mouth. Google started to pound into me fast and hard." AAAHHH~GOOGLE FUCK~"I moand louder." that's it, moan for me and wilford~"google saying in my ear. Wilford started to pump his dick. The sight of his dick made me want him in me so bad." AHHH~im close"i said. Google nod and trusted faster into me hitting my prostate. I came all over the sheets and google came into me. Google pulled out of me and placed me down on my back. Wilford crawled over to me and thrusted into me." AAAHHH~WILL~". Wilford started to pound into me making me moan louder and louder. Wilford hit my prostate making me crazy for more. Wilford and google loved my moans. "aahhh will im gonna cum~". "I know sweetheart~cum for your daddy~" wilford saying making his voice deeper. With that I came all over my chest. Wilford came into me. Wilford pulled out off me then layed next to me and google laying next to me on my right. "so who do you love" google saying. They both looked at me waiting for me to answer. Really I loved both off them. "can I have both of yous"me saying. Google and wilford chuckled and kissed my cheeks." yeah you can have both of us"wilford saying. "but we're top every fun nights k darling~" google saying. I chuckled at his comment and snuggled into both of there chests and falling asleep. Google and wilford smiled and fell asleep. It was like sandwich,me in the middle, google and wilford spooning me.
I loved them both and allways.