~CollageWilford And Friends Father Dark~

Wilford friends with a girl called Andy and her dad is called dark
Also dark is called "hotty" on wilfords phone

Smut~
-----------------------------------------------------------
Andy:hey will watchya doing

Will:nothing im bored

Andy:wanna come round to my house

Will:sure I'll be there in 10 min

After ten min

"Hi will come in"andy saying and greeting will in. Wilford steppted in and was happy to see dark. Wilford had a crush on dark for a long time he knows it's weird because he's a collage student and dark is adult but he didn't care. When wilford and Andy made it upstairs dark stepped in. "oh his wilford you here to hang out with Andy" dark saying. "Y-yea dark" wilford stuttering. "k have fun" dark soon left to go to work. After a n hour Andy wanted to go to the shop. "hey will wanna go to shop with me" Andy asking will. "umm no Andy ill stay and dark will be back soon I'll texed you"wilford saying." OK will be good tho"andy saying then leaving to go to the candy shop.
Wilford got bored so he start texting andy. Wilford didn't need to check on his phone to see he was on Andy because he left it on her profile texting.

Will:when are you getting back

Hotty:soon

Will:k

Will:umm I have a crush on this guy

Hotty:ok so

Will:well I like him but it's wired he's you DAD

hotty:ummm will

Will:what are you alright andy

Hotty:umm will this isn't Andy it's dark

With that wilford couldn't breathe he felt his heart pump fast he felt his blood start to go cold he couldn't move. He heard footsteps to andys bedroom but he couldn't move or look
When the door opened he felt two large warm hands on his shoulders. "breath will you had a heart attack breathe" wilford listens and started to breath slowly in and out. He looked up and saw dark with his warm, lust dark eyes. Wilford started to cry he couldn't belive what happened. Dark leand in and picked up wilford bridget style and walked to his bedroom and placed will on his warm cumfy bed. "it's OK will I love you too"dark sayed then leaned in to wills face and connected there lips. Wilford crawled backwards up the bed dark following. Dark licked will bottom lip for an entrance, will accepted the two of them fight with there tounges to be the donimate one. Dark won and will moand in the kiss. Dark soon took off wills and his tops and pants leaving them in there boxers. Dark started to grind each other boxers together making will moan louder. Dark soon took of wills and his Boxers. "this may hurt a little bit k" dark saying whilst lubing his dick. He soon entered will. "aahhhh~d-dark" wilford saying with moans, dark started to thurst really fast and hard out of will. "ahhh~ngh~darky~" wilford moaning more. Dark hit a spot coursing will to moan louder. "Aahh~daddy~there~" wilford moaning louder. Dark hit that spot over again causing will to be in a bliss off lust. Dark started to thrust deeper into will causing the bed to hit the wall and will to go up and down on the bed of how hard and fast dark was. "ngh~close daddy~" wilford saying. "me to baby" dark saying. After some more maons dark cums inside of will and leaving will to cum on his stomach and dark chest. They cleaned up and dark helping will get dressed. "love you baby" dark saying cubbling up with will on his bed"love you too.... Daddy"wilford saying and putting his head into darks chest.

-----------------------------------
Meanwhile with Andy
------------------------------------
When I got back inside I went upstairs to hear maons from dad's room and knew what was going on so I just went to my bedroom to watch some of anime for a while just intill there done. "wow" that's what all Andy sayed with shock