BUBBLEGUM ANGST.

I tried my best, so if I remember you asked for smut to be in it. (I forget things) Requested bye Ishipalotofthingsoof
---------------------------------
"SHUT UP WILFORD YOU LIER!" dark shouted. "n-no dark im not a lier.. -I-Im protecting you."wilford sobbed back." yeah "protecteing" me.. OK if you are protecting me then from what then huh! "dark saying. "I-I... from me"wilford saying he can feel his heart breaking inside him. Dark stayed still not knowing what to say or do."i know im a monster I did bad things, I killed people dark. I hurt people I know im a monster." wilford saying breaking down bye his words. "just kill me I know im a monster, you think im a monster, I can see it in your eyes. Just do it" wilford closed his eyes waiting for dark to kill him. Wilford waited for a minute not feeling pain he opened his eyes to see dark looking at him blankly then he pulled out his gun and Bang! Wilford opened his eyes and joited up from his bed, panting and breathing heavily from his dream. "hu,hu,hu, it-it was just a nightmare" wilford saying trying to speak. Dark came rushing in wilfords room running around wilfords bed to calm down wilford. "hey ssshhh wilford it's OK im here it's just a nightmare"dark saying. After wilford told dark what happened in his nightmare dark told him it wasnt true and he will never kill wilford for what he's done. Wilford quickly kissed dark. Dark deepened the kiss. Dark bit wills bottom lip for entrance. Wilford moaned and opened his mouth for darks tounge to roam his mouth. Dark pushed wilford down gently on the bed. Dark started to grinde through wills pants. "Mmm~aahh dark~"wilford moaned.dark took of his and wills pants then boxers. Dark took wills dick in his mouth and bobbed his head really fast." AAAHH~DARKY~" wilford moan/yell of the pleasure. Dark took wills dick out his mouth and kissed wilford roughly. When wilford was distracted, dark pulled his dick into wilford, falling backwards, wilford started to bounce on dark. With so much pleasure going through wilford, wilford went faster but dark wanted more. So dark flipped over and dark started to pound into wilford. "aaahhh darky~mmm~darky~" wilford saying whilst arching his back. Dark went rougher and faster into wilford suddenly he his wilford prostate causing wilford to moan/yell louder. "Aahh~DADDY HARDER~please harder~wilford moaning louder. Dark went faster into wilford. Wilford moved his hips to make dark go deeper into him." AAHH~daddy darky im gonna cum~"wilford saying." me to princess"dark saying. Then dark camed into wilford filling him to the brim. The force of dark cum hitting wilford prostate making wilford to moan louder and cum on his stamache and darks chest. Dark pulled out of wilford and got him and wilford new clean boxers. Wilford snuggled into darks chest,dark rapped his arms around wills waist and put his head onto wilford fourhead. "love you darky" wilford saying then falling/passing out asleep. "love you too... My bubblegum. then dark fell asleep.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Hope you like it