My Neko

Damien ran far as he can from his abusive owner, all away to a dark alleyway. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT" the man said. damien was scared and cold, he never really saw the city. He was allways locked up in his owners house. Damien hide in the dark corner of the allyway so no one could see or find him. Damien started to cry with wet heavy tears going down his cheek,suddenly he heard foot steps coming from the entrance of the dark, damp allyway. "hello is someone there" the man said. Damien kept really quiet and not make a sound. "oh bully, hello there little buddy" the man said and giving a hand to damien. Damien moved back so his hole back was pressed to the wall,then moved his knees to his chest. "oh no buddy don't be shy I won't hurt you".the man said. Damien looked at him then his hand and back at his face. Damien axceppted his hand and took it. The man put damien into his arms so he's carrying him. "come on your probable really hungry and cold"the man said. Damien and the man finally made it to his house. He opens the door and place damien on the ground." oh my names william nice to meet you". "m-my n-na-mes dam-ien" damien saying with sadness and scared in his tone.

A week later__________________________

William walked into the house from a day at job when he was greeted with a hug from his little neko. "hello william I've missed you~" damien saying with a deep tone to his voice. William turned round to face damien. "what's wrong dames you sound ill". "oh umm im... can you not be worried or shock OK" damien saying. "I'm-I'm in heat~" damien saying whilst closing his eyes. After 2 minutes damien opened one of his eyes to look at william and then william smash his lips on Damiens. Damien moans in the kiss and William smirks. Will sepparat from dames lips and picks up damien and carry him to his bed. Will placed damien down carefully on his bed and crawl on top off him. Will starts to suck and bit damien soft toned neck making him moan and whimper for more. William started to take off damiens top going all the way down to his pants. William looked up at damien for pamistion. Damien nodded and William unbuckled dames pants and take off his pants and top. So damien and William are just in there boxers, William started to grinde through dames boxers making damien moan louder. Will takes off his and damien boxers slowly. "nrrgg~mmmm~harder will~" damien saying with his heat getting more intense. William lubes up his dick and slide into damiens entrance. Making damien moan louder to the pleasure. Damien started to bounce on william making more pleasure for both of them. William gript onto damiens hips. "aahhh~mm will~damien saying whilst body weakens with pleasure. William thrusts into damien making damien moan louder(more like screaming) making william thrust into damien again. William flips them over so william is on top off damien,gaining speed of thrusts into damien. "ahhh will faster please faster~damien saying and arching his back. William listened and going in damien with an incredible speed. Damien moved his hips trying to go deeper in william. William hit a nerve to course damien to scream of pleasure" aaaahhh~harder daddy harder~damien saying. William felt close and looked down to damiens leecking pre-cum cock seeing he was close to. With a few more thrusts william release into damien coursing damien to moan louder and cum over his stamach. Damien felt his heat go away and relaxed. William pulled out and featched them both clean boxers. After they got into clean clothes they got under the cuffers and watch some TV. "I love you will" damien saying. "I love you too my little neko~" william saying and winking at the end. Damien blushed at wills nickname. Both soon fell asleep.