Daddy Darky

Smut
///////////////////////////////////////////////

Wilford pov-

my vistion was blurry. I was a moaning mess I really didn't have the strength to move. dark was sucking my cock fast and rough all I could do was moan and winge for more I was so needy for dark to be in me. My hand wonderd to darks head tugging it he soon looked at me still had his mouth on my dick "please dark~" he soon got of my dick and pulled his pants off then his boxers. He got of the bed and about to grab the lube but I stopped him"no darky I want it now~"he soon had a creepy smile wounderd onto his face"oh does my baby want to be bave OK" dark saying with his low sexy voice. He got back on the bed hovering over me. Dark grabbed my hips lining me with his dick. "da-" before I could finish he shoved into me without warning, starting to thrust into me really fast and hard"dark~ngh~harder~"I tried saying without moaning. He got harder" wilford~"dark saying speeding his past up." HARDER~dark harder~"I got harder and faster until he hit my prostate making me moan more louder." D-DADDY~"dark stop before slamming into my prostate harder and faster, I soon felt a low sensation in my lower stomach I felt my climax I could see dark reaching his climax. He hit my protaste again and came all on my stamache and dark cumming into me. He pould out and colappsed next to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "I love you will~" dark saying through his panting and swet falling from his four- head. "I love you to daddy darky~" dark started to blush at the nickname. "don't be cheeky will~" will started to giggle intill dark kissed will love-ably and caringly. Soon thy fell asleep.