WHO

Darkstache/
Wilford was raped and dark soon finds out, and he's pissed!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
TW: RAPE ( had someone comment to put a tw about rape that i agree on and i apolagise for not doing as i didnt know what tw's was, i did my research so know i know for the future. So if i miss anything please comment about putting a tw as my small nugget forgets everything. please be patient as im not always online but i will get it done when i can)

Wilford pov:

I was relaxed and watching one of marks videos in the kitchen whilst eating my breakfast. "hahahahaahah" I laughed at mark dying in his 1 fnaf video. I soon heard footsteps coming from the stairs, revealing dark. "good morning sweety" dark said when he made his tea. "morning to you too Darky" I said. I checked my watch showing 10:00"shit im late"i said then quickly went to dark then pecked his cheek with my lips. "bye honey im late to work" I said. "OK sweety see you later" dark said. I made it outside with my stuff and got in my car.

After work~

After my interview annnnddd Mabey stabbing and shooting some boring people, I went to my car. I saw my car had a flat tier. "huh that's weird,its a fat tier but It looks like someone did it... Oh well guess im walking, bummer" I said, I started to walk down the road,i checked my watch again, it was nearly 9 pm and dark would get worried like last time when I came back home at 9 pm I was bruisesed up, had blood and dark got so pissed he murdered the teens that hurt me. You could say darks very over-protective and powerful with that.

I wispered to my self"shit"i started to walk fast. I heard a massive sound coming from the alleyway. I looked at the alleyway had my gun in my hands, it was loaded like usual, I slowly walked in the alleyway seeing dirt, street cats, rats, disgusting smell that made me sick. I looked at the far end of the allyway and saw a figure it was shaped as a man, "hey" I called out. The man was gone like he vanished?. I turned around about to leave when I was shuved to the alley wall. "hi cutie~the man said" ...... Google??" I said stuttering."it should be daddy your saying~" google said then started to kiss roughly down my neck.

I didnt want him to touch me like this, really in all fairness dark is the only one allowed to touch me in his way. "s-stop~" I said moaning. Google started to unbutton my yellow shirt off. i tried to get Google of of me but It made Google angry, he moved one of his legs in between my legs,roughly grinding his leg on my bick making me moan louder. I resting my four-head on his shoulder. He smirked and layed me down on the flour and Started to strip my pants off, until I was just in my boxers and suspenders still on.

Google took of all of his clothes until he was bair-naked. I was week when he grinded on my dick again making me moan. "g-googke~ahhhh~". "does kitty like this~" google said in my ear. "aahhh fuck~google St-stop it~" I said moaning more. Google took his hand off of my dick and pulled down my boxers. Google took of his boxers making his HUGE I mean HUGE cock come out and hit his stomach, his dick was the same size of darks,but his body was toned, muscler, and big, bigger than darks sexy body. When I was distracted bye Google's dick, google layed down making me fall onto his dick. I snapped back into reality and moaned louder bye the feeling of his huge dick inside of me. Google roughly forced me to bounce on him making me moan louder but when I looked down to meet google looking at me he wasn't satafied at the speed, he thrusted his hips up in me, making me stop moving and moan. I pulled back my head and sticked my tounge out when he thrusted again in me. He switched us over and started to pouned into me,making me moan louder.

The feeling of google pounding me was nice but he did it more rougher,faster than I liked. and it made my hips hurt. I was moaning but crying at the same time. Google looked at me and had a evil smirk, he didn't care if he was pleasuring me, he just cared about raping me or hurting me. Making me feel more pain then I have right now. I looked at Google, then to my gun that was 10 inches from me, I tryed to reaching it but Google Saw and pushed the gun far away from us. Google stopped then tied my hands up with a rope and moved my hands ubove my head and put a gag ball in my mouth.

He started to pounced into me again making me cry louder but it was blocked bye the gag ball. Right now hundred of thoughts went through my mind like, if dark would save me, would google murder me after this like every rapest out there do, or would I get pragnant and dark leaves me.

I felt a painful feeling in my lower stamoch finding out I was close. I weekly looked at google, he smirked and lowered down to my ear"cum for daddy, will~"google said then thrusted faster. I soon cum making me moan and cry. Google thrusted a few more and cumed into me."thats it take my cum, like the whore you are~" google said, He pulled out and got dressed. I passed out."d-dar....."

When I worked up I was at the hospital.. "what!?" I said quitely looking around confused. The door was slammed open making me jump a bit. At the door was just darkness,soon the light blue walls and floor faded into a black. Dark rushed in, running to me,he was pissed and I thought he was going to hit me but he hugged me."oh will I thought you was murder" dark said resting his four-head on mine. "da-dark"i said. Dark moved me to get a better grip on me but when he did I felt a rush of pain shoot up my body from my hips.

" aaahhhhhhh"i cryed out. Dark let go and looked at me Confused and worried. "wha-what's wrong will" dark said grabbing my hand onto his chest where I could feel his heart beat. "I-I was raped Darky" I said looking down on my lap and cry softly. I looked back at dark and his eyes was wied with anger. "da-" but defore I could finish. Dark loudly spoke making everyone on the floor hear him. "WHO" dark said. "I-I it was google" I said looking at my stamoch and putting my hand on it. Dark put his hand on my stamoch then quickly walked away. "DARK..."dark turned round looking at me. His blue and red arau flaring around dark making a bright purple." p-please don't hurt him"i said....... "no promises" then dark left the room leaving me alone.
---------------------------------------------------------
If you want a part two of this please ask.