Punishment

Requested bye
@Ishipalotofthingsoof

William was a naughty boy. He talked back to damien so he was punished"you ready babe"damien saying with his husky voice. William was laying in there shared bed having his tied to the bed frame, had his legs spread and a gag ball on him. William nodded and damien got on the bed between williams legs. Damien removed the gag ball on william so he could hear Williams hot moans. When he removed the gag ball he started to stroke williams tip. "so my love do you understand why your punished" damien saying. "y-yes~" william saying whistle moaning. "yes what~" damien asking, "aahh~mmm~yes daddy~" william saying with heavy moans leaving his lips. Damien removed his hands off of Williams dick and took of his black pants and blue boxers. William blushed a deep red. Damien lube up his cock and lined his tip at williams ass. "ready" damien saying "y-yes" william saying. Damien shoved himself into william. "AAHHH~FUCK DADDY~" william saying while screaming and gasping out of pleasure. Damien started to thrust in and out william. "fuck damien~faster~"damien started to thrust faster and harder hearing and smiling at his lovers moans. Damien loved to be the domanite one so he could hear his lovers moans and pleasures. A while later damien was ready to cum he looked down to see William a moaning mess and going up and down from the hard thrusts. When damien hit Williams prostate and like the 20th time and came into william and William cumming after on his stomach and Damiens chest. Damien pulled out of william untying his hands and lated down next to him. "I love you william". "love you too damien" and with that they past out, tangled up together.