Viagra~

This is wkm william x damien. The party
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
William pov-

I got home from my long day at work. When I got in the house I saw a letter on the floor. I walked over to it and picked it up. It had my name on the front of the letter, probably it was a letter of my water bills. I opened the letter to read.

Dear William
I am writing to you because I would love to see you at my house as a party Invetation. I would like to see you again old friend, I'll be meeting you at my party tomorrow.

From mark~

I put the letter down on the counter and took of my shoes and coat. I went upstairs to go to sleep. I fell asleep the rest of the day untill the moon showed through the crack of my windows.

Morning-

I woke up to get my hair brushed to the side. Brushed my teeth to cleaned white teeth. I hurryed downstairs and got my coat,hat and shoes on. I went outside into my car. I drove for 84 minutes to marks house. When I made to marks,I stept out of my carto the front of marks house. I was about to open the door when another person opened it. "awww greetings, we thought you will never make it" the butler said.

I step into the house and was greeted bye the detective "hello there, its colonel right" the detective said. "yes im the colonel" I said brining my hand up to shake the detectives hand. "awww there you are" a voice said. I turned my head to the right to look at the man, it was damien"damien my old friend"i said then walking over to damien to hug Him. Me and damien walked to the stairs to see Mark. After marks speach me, damien, detective and Mark started to get really drunk having a wonderful time. I looked over to face damien. I went to the kitchen to make me and damien a drink. I pulled out a bag to put the round-blue pill into Damiens wine.

I walked out of the kitchen to see damien at the fire place. "hey dames" I said falling to the floor and handing Damiens wine. "thanks will" damien said and took the drink out of my hand. Damien drank all of his wine and me drinking mine too. I looked over to my left to see damien holding his low stomach. "what's wrong dames~" I said putting my hand on his crotch. "mmmhh~" damien moaned."what-what did you-put in m-my drink" damien moan by the feeling his cock growing in his pants. Damien fell into my arms. "shhh dames" I said, I picked up damien and carryed him to my bedroom. "w-will~" damien moand again. I put him down gently on my bed. I crawled above him started to kiss down his neck and grinding him through his black pants. "aaaahhh~will harder~" dames moand louder. I took of dames and my clothes leaving me and damien in are boxers.

I kissed harder down Damiens neck leaving hickey all over his neck,so I could show who damien belongs too."like that kitty~" I said in his ear. He nodded. I teased him by licking down his body all the way to his boxers. I grabbed his boxers by my teeth and pulled his boxers down by getting a moan when his buldge hit his stamoch. I went to his bick and started to deep throat him. Damiens back arched up from the body moaning louder. I loved the sound of his moans and went up to kiss damien roughly on his lips. I entered Damiens making him moan louder. I took the chance to shove my tounge into his mouth exportd ever inch of his mouth, he tasted like cherry and cream.

I started to thrust fast into him. "aaahhh~will~will harder~ please harder~" damien said. I started to thrust harder and fast into him. I moved his legs over my shoulders and started to pound into him. "AAAHHH~FUCK WILL~harder~" damien moan/yell. I pounded so fast, the bed hit the wall over again. "aaahhh fuck~d-daddy aahhh~" damien moan. I felt a pit formed into my stomach, knowing I was close. I looked down to dames cock to see him leaking cum. With one more pound into him till I can feel his prostate I came into him.damien moand/yell again when he came all over him chest. Damien passed out. I smiled and pulled out of him. I putt new boxers on me and dames and snuggled up to dames on my bed."love you dames" with that I fell asleep as well.