Wilford~

Requested by Ishipalotofthingsoof I also have a surprise for you in this chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Anti and google were in the front room. Google was about to kill anti because he just kept on talking and not shutting up. Bing walked in from the kitchen holding beaked brownies. "hey googs wanna try my brownies" Bing said. "s-sure" google said and taking a brownie from Bing arms. When bim, yan and the host walked in and started to chat to Google and Bing. When they were chatting, wilford skipped in. Google and bim and anti turned to see wilford. Google spit out his drink of the sight of wilford, wilford was in a shiny pink top and dark pink suspender, he had a  short white skirt on with black high hilghs shoes on. "wow" anti sayed. "wow W-wilford what happened to you"google sayed whilst trying not to have a nose bleed bye wilford." oh I just woke up and Boom this"wilford sayed whilst pointing at his body. Google, anti and bim looked down to what wilford was pointing at. They saw BREASTS." wilford"google saying. "I know it's boobs im not dumb... there really heavy"wilford saying then bouncing his boobs up and down. Google left the room for some air. Bim stayed just looking at wilfords sexy body whilst having dirty images and anti he went to go see chase. Dark walked in the room looking at his papers in his hands. "hey wilf-" dark was cut of looking up to see wilford."what the fuck~" dark saying. "I know what your going to say but I don't know who did this" wilford explaining himself. Dark walked up to wilford and started to stroke wilfords hips and lower stamoch. "you look sexy will~" dark saying.
, wilfords moans slipped past his lips at the feeling darks hands touch his exspossed thighs. Bim got so jealous, he could feel the anger burning up inside of him. "HEY! hes not just yours you know~" bim saying. "hhhmmm" dark started to think when a idea came into his mind.with that dark teleported bim and wilford to his bed. Dark pushed will down on the bed and kiss down wills neck leaving hickeys. "mmmhh~aahh yes~" wilford moaned out. Bim took of his pants and top, then getting on the bed. Dark took of his pants and top and wilford doing the same. Leaving dark to be in his black boxers. Wilford was in his pink boxers and bim in his white boxers. Bim crawled over to wilford. Wilford layed down on his back. Dark crawled over to will to. Bim moved wills legs so he can take of wills boxers.bim and dark took there boxers off and started to kiss down wills neck again. "aaahhh~mmmmhh~" will moaned out louder. It was like music to darks and bims ears. Bim distracted will when dark slipped his dick into wilford. "aaahhh~darky~" will moaned in bims mouth. Bim started to kiss wilford hungrily. Dark thrust fast and hard into will. Wilfords head went back. Bim started to kiss down wills neck to his chest. Dark thrusted fast. Dark looked at bim. Bim nodded then entered into wilford. Wilford screamed in pleasure. "AAAHHH FUCK~" dark and bim started to pound into wilford. Dark and bim dicks rubbed together making bim and dark to moan louder. "aahhh fuck~ bimmy~, Darky faster please~" wilford moand out. Dark and bim pound into will faster and harder. Dark and bim hit wills prostate to make wilford to scream when he feels the pleasure going up his body. "aaahh fuck~daddy's faster~" wilford moaned. Dark and bim started to feel a warm pit down there lower stomach  showing that they were close. Wilford came all over his stamoch, dark and bim came into wilford. They pulled out and cuddled  wilford till wilford was sleeping peacefully.
----------------—----------------------------------------
With Google and bing
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bing and google were on the couch and eating Bing's brownies. "ummm googs can-can I tell you something"bing saying not having the courage to tell google." sure bing"google saying"uummm well I-I LOVE YOU! "Bing sayed shouting the last part of the sentence." ummm I"google was cut of bye Bing saying. "I knew it-anti was right ill never love someone" Bing saying he was about to run off to his bedroom when he was pulled back in a warm hug. "I-I love you too Bing I always did" google saying then kissed Bing on the lips. Google pulled back and Bing looked into googles eyes to see anger and revenge. "what's wrong googs" Bing saying..... "wheres ANTI!" google saying the last part his voice went deep and dangerouse. "umm in his room...please don't hurt him" Bing saying. Google left Bing arms. "no promises~" google sayed then left the room to antis room. Only there you heard screaming.