Horny Damien~

moans and whimpers came from Damiens room. Damien was in his bed grinding his pillow fast and rough against his boxer. Sweating and panting Damien felt his reach to his end.

He went even fast and then he came in his boxers he grabbed his boxers off and throwed to the side off his bedroom. He can still see he had a boner, "looks like someone needs some help" a deep husky, sexy voice came from the door.

Damien can see he left his door open. Soon the person closed the door and walked over to Damien revealing william. "w-william I-I can ex-exsplain" Damien saying trying not to be scared. William hoped onto the bed and crawled over to Damien spreading his legs so he can be in the middle. "sssshhh Damien let me help you with-giggle your problem" william saying giggling.

William pov-

I grabbed my boxers off and see I had a slight boner I looked back at Damien and put my hand on his cock and start strocking it up and down. Damiens head went back and started to moan louder"william~ ahh~"I let go and grabbed Damien hips and moved him on my stamach so I was laying down. He started to blush really bright." wanna ride damien~"I sayed with my domanite sexy, deep voice. He noded and moved himself down even move so I was adove my dick. He looked at me for pumition and I agreed.

Dames moved down lower until my hole dick was inside of damien, he and I started to moan at the heat. Damien started to go up and down on my dick leaving moans every time."aaahh~" damien moaned. I wanted more so I pushed Damien of me so I was on top of him still had my dick in him. I started pound in and out of him. "william~ahh~faster~" I soon got faster and harder "ahhhhh~william~"

I then hit his prostate"AHHHH~william~there~hit there again~" Damien saying being a moaning mess, I kept hitting his prostate over and over again so I came into him and he came over his stamach and my chest I pulled out of him and layed next to him. "I love you damien~". "love you too will" soon they got under the covers and went to sleep.