My Sweet Damien

WARNING:sad and death
William x damien

Story time:damien and William were in a car crash and william survived and damien.....
///////////////////////////////////////////////////
William and damien planned to go to there favorite park field with a beautiful forest in the back, with a big pink and blue flower tree in the middle of the forest. They allways go to that one tree every day to smile, laugh and william to tell damien how much he loved him. William was in a yellow top with his red suspenders and black pants and damien was in a black top and black pants, they got in there car william in the diving seat and damien in the passager seat. "you ready love" william saying with a warm smile"yep"damien saying with joy and love in his Hazelnut eyes to william. With that they sped of to the park called lovebird Rd Park. When they got there they parked in a very empty car park and got out of the car and walked thro the feild and made it to the one tree they loved. William sat down leaning on the tree and damien broped down and cuddled in williams chest. Laughter and smile came from damien and William told damien how much he loved him or funny jokes. "ill  allways protect you, I'll never let anything hurt or take you away from me because you know why" william saying with love.
"why will" damien saying and facing wiliam. "because I love you and only you" william saying and kissing Damiens cheek."aaawww william that was sweet but your also tickiling me with you mustache." damien saying trying to keep in his laughter. "s-sorry love but now you reminded me" william saying with suspicious look. "what william" damien saying wondering. "susprise" william saying and jumping on damien and tickling his stomach. "hahaha ah s-stop it william hahahahah" damien laughing, william knows damien to well. After lots of laughs and jokes and love words the sun was going down, damien wanted to stay and injoy this beautiful day forever. "com'n damien we have to go home" william saying. "NO WILLIAM just 5 more min plz just 5"damien saying trying to stay." fine just 5 min ok"willim saying he couldn't say no to a cute face. After 10 times of damien saying 5 more min. Damien gave up and walked back to the car with william hoped into the car and drove off. Whe they were a hour away from home. William was getting a bit tierd and accidently closed his eyes. When he opened them he heard a a loud scared voice"WILLIAM"

When william woke up he saw blood, fire an dhis car tiped over. He crawled out of the car with blood leaving his mouth, ears, head and legs. When he got out the only thing he didn't saw was damien he quickly limped to Damiens side of the car and saw damien nocked out he graded damiens hand and pulled him out of the car. "damien please" william saying with terro in his eyes. Damien woke up"wi-william"damien saying with more blood leaving his mouth"y-yes its me will hold on love"william saying with fear. "will" damien saying"yes love"william saying. "can we spend 5 more minutes" damien saying having the loss to speak. "y-yes damien we can spend 5 more minutes together I can never say no to that cute smile of yours" william saying with tears leaving his eyes"you just n-need to hol-d on k-k"william saying with more tears. "w-william I-I love you" damien saying. "I-I love you too dames" and with that william kissed damien on the lips with lust, love, respect, hope. But when william lips separated from dames lips he saw no more spark in damiens eyes just cold, empty, lost eyes. "n-no dames NOOO!" william saying with more tears leaving his eyes. He had the longest hug he had with damien.

Five years later-

"Papa just 5 more minutes plz"oliver saying with more joy he could have." all right sweetheart just 5 more k"william saying"yay thanks dad"oliver saying. "umm sir why are you letting your son have 5 more minutes" a lady saying and sitting down with William on the bench. "because I had someone really close to me we allways went here and we had a car accident and they died."william saying with regret." ohh im so sorry"the lady saying. "no you shouldn't be sorry you didn't do it" william saying"i may say what was his name"the lady saying. "oh his name was perfect just like him, damien Edward  fischbach"william saying.

" and ill give up anything to be with him Mabey just 5 more minutes.... "