Hi Again Dames

Story line:dark gave damien a body so he could be with his love Wilford.

Damien x wilford

-----------------------------------------------------------

Damien woke up he was laying down on the ground his cane was gone,so he had to use the wall to get up. Damien can swear he reconiced this house soon memorise flew into his mind of the accident and when he remembered he jumped up Mabey 2 centermiters off the floor and his heart rate speeding up. "WILLIAM" damien yelling and walking around the abandoned house looking for will.Damien was upstairs when he heard the front door open then shut. He quickly limped downstairs and before he could look he was smashed to the wall. He felt really dizzy and passed out. When damien woke up he was laying on the couch next to a fireplace. When he looked at the fireplace he saw a man probably the man that nocked him out. Damien jolted up and tried to run and get out off the house but he was stopped bye having someone Force him to the floor. "aahh your awake" the man saying. "let go off me NOW!" damien saying with fear and anger. Damien was flipped over so he was facing the man. "w-william" damien saying with surprise. "ahhh there your wrong my names wilford my old name was william and how could have you not noticed me dames" william saying with surprise. "aww sorry will I thought you were a stranger and could you let me get up" damien saying with embarrassed face of the position thay were in. "ohhh sorry d-dsmes" william saying and letting dames get up. "I missed you will". "missed you too dames"william saying and leading damien to the fireplace.damien was falling asleep so william layed down on the coutch and layed damien on his chest." good night dames"william saying and falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------