Dark X Damien

Damien pov-

"Why dark why"i say desperately. I look over my shoulder to see celine with her back turned to me. I walked over to her holding darks gun. I quickly grabbed the gun but celine wouldn't let go, we were fighting over it, Me trying to save her from her killing herself. Celine kicked my leg and put the gun to her head. "good bye dames,I love you"celine says with tears going down her cheecks and pulling the trigger." celine noo"i saying with shock.i fall to my knees and cry hard. "Why celine why dark why do I have to be alone" I saying with guilt, hate, sadness.

Dark pov-

I quickly woke up, panting. I hate going asleep, I dream but evertime I sleep I just see them. I won't to free them. I can go in my head and talk to damien but he really hates it but I think he needs someone. I closed my eyes and entered inside my head. I saw damien on the floor with his legs pressed to his chest and his head resting on his knees. I walked up to him and putted my hand on his left shoulder"dames i-"I was cut of by damien telling me." no -d-dark g-go away le-ave me alon-e for once.. "damien saying will choking out his lines. I put my hands around Damiens waist and pulled him up to his knees grabbing his walking stick too. Damiens face went bright red and looked at me shoke I just smiled." d-dark what are you doing"damien saying. Putting you to bed you look tired"i saying with care. "(giggle) celine always said that, your j-just l-like he-"before damien finished his sentence he fell asleep. I smile and with a click of my finders a bed apeard and layed damien on it. I got on the other side and fell asleep.

~Dream~
I quickly woke up to see celine looking at me." c-celine"me saying will stuttering." shhh brother your tired"celine saying. "but weres dark" me saying also getting worried. "it's OK dames I got rid of him he's filling your head with lies" celine saying. "No he will never lie to me". "dames he always lies,he lies to wilford, he lies to all the ego's, he doesn't care about you or me or william.. He's a demon a monster" celine explaining. "why can't you see the truth, the only person who cares about you is ME!" celine saying."NO..he does care, where is he" my saying. Celine gave out a sigh and pointed where dark was. I looked over where dark was and ran over to him. His back was turned to me. "d-dark". Dark turned around and plunge a knife into my lower stamoch. "looks like you made the wrong choice, you should of listened" dark saying whilst having a big, dark-evil grin on his face.

~Dream end~

I quickly woke up to see im in darks arms with my head to his chest." it's OK dames im here it was just a dream"dark saying."NO dark it's not alright you killed me". Me saying whilst breaking down bye my tiers."sshhh it's OK dames I know what happened, celine just wanted you to see what she thinks I am, but you-you think I care, I love, im more than a heartless demon" dark explaining. I didn't think straight and kissed dark I quickly pulled back." d-dark im sorry I didn't mea-"before I could finish. Dark kissed me and put me on his lap. He started to grinned me through my pants. I moand in the kiss." does kitten like this~"dark saying with his sexy voice." aahh~mmm~harder dark~"damien saying will moaning. Dark pushed me of his lap and stated to pull down his pants then his boxers,i did the same leaving us both naked. Dark got on top of me and kissed me hungrily whilst lubing up his dick. He pushed into me and started to thrust into me. "aaahh dark~harder~" dark got harder making me moan louder. "aaahhh~DADDY~mmmm~" dark paused then started to pound into me.  mabey he liked the nickname."aaahh daddy~im gonna cum" Im saying whilst moaning. "cum with me dames" dark saying with lust. I soon came on my stomach and darks chest. And dark cuming inside of me. He pulled out and lyed next to me. "I love *pant* you dames" dark saying. "I love you *pant too" me saying.i passed out with my head resting on darks chest. Dark smiled. "ill protect you dames iven if it's your sister" then dark vanished and woke up in his own bed. Damien slepped peacefully in his bed. Having a beautiful dream of him and dark.