Cuddles~

Damien-

I was watching TV and eating my fav ice cream. I was wearing a big baggy jumper and just in my boxers, waiting for william to come back from work. I was really bored I could ask celine to come round but she's scary even if she's my sister. After a hour I heard the door open then slam shut. It made me jump, when I looked up from the TV I saw william walk over and sit next to me. Being me the cute, happy one out of the group I rapped my hands around william and cuddled him. "woah what are you doing dames~" william saying with his deep voice showing he's tierd. "hugging you silly~" saying with love and joy. "OK dames oh and I forgot I got you something" william saying and reaching something out of his bag. "oohh what is it" saying with a big smile on my face. "this hope you like it love~" william saying and pulling a Teddy bear out of his bag. The Teddy bear is holding a heart half pink half blue. "aaww I love it will" saying with happy smile. "I know you would" william saying putting the Teddy down on the fluffy white rug. William got up to the kitchen and bring out strawberries and popcorn. And rest it on the table in front of us. I pull the blanket over us, and William put my head on his chest also spouning me whilst watching my favorite movie 'divergent'.