How Dare You, He's Mine

This happened at wkm before actor mark died/ and this is a AU where William has a crush on Damien and he's a yandere and actor mark likes him too.//

William pov-

I was haveing a great night at the party I had some drinks so I was a bit tipsy so anyway I liked Damien for some time I really loved him and care for him more than his sister does for him ill do anything for him i looked around the Manor asking Abe, some guests and the chef maybe if they could find Damien intill I heard some giggling and voices in the fireplace room. I peeked my head in the room then there I was about to snap... I saw Mark near my SENPIA!! I knew Mark was trying to take him away. then there I snapped even more when Mark pulled Damien closer to him with HIS HAND ON MY DAMIEN.. lost my nerves and walking away to my bedroom

Later-

William pov-

I was in my room the voices were telling me th protect him, take him back, kill him, he doesn't own Damien HE'S MY SENPIA! it was really late like around 1:30 so I got my gun and had a creepy smirk creep onto my face"hes mine" I walked out off my room slowley walking through the house trying not to wake up anyone then I reached to marks room. I kreeked the door open to reavel the cold dark room, hearing snores coming form the bed. I walked towards to the sleeping darstard and lifting my gun to his head till I noticed a familiar cute face in his bed. I was shocked that it was Damien then a during rage went through me I started to yell "FUCK YOU" I woke up Damien and Mark looking at me in shock Damien started to cry I started to laugh"wiliam what the fu-"Mark was cut of to a loud bang he looked down to his stomach having blood leaking out. Damien started to cry louder. Mark soon fell of the bed lying there cold not moving. William smile grow bigger facing Damien. Damien was scared started to back away from him thinking he would kill him to. William started to follow him slowly. Damien started to cry louder yelling at him to back off but William didn't listen. He put his hands around Damien hugging him" know your mine~"William saying proudly at himself for what he did. All Damien could do was cry. Damien did have a slight crush on William but he didn't think William would do this. Suddenly Damien ruffley kiss William on the lips they stayed like that for 10 min intill they parted for air"i love you Damien"william saying lovingly"love you too will"

Your mine and only mine~

If you take him away ill kill you~