chapter 01

EUNKYUNG

"eunkyung!" i turned around and saw my best friend, jihye running towards me. "hey, what's up?" i asked her with a smile.

she was carrying a journal and handed it to me. "what's this?" i asked her "you told me the other day that you're parents decided to move you into a different middle school, right?"

i gave her a nod, "here, take this empty journal with you. i have mine as well. in this journal, we're going to rant our rants. then, when we meet again, we're gonna look at it!"

jihye sounded so happy and i gave her a nod. "thank you. you're the best friend ever." she gave me a hug and i hugged her back.

"i'm gonna miss you, eunkyung." she pulled me tight. "i'm gonna miss you too, jihye. don't worry, we're gonna see each other, right?"

she gave me a nod and we both laughed.

— • —

that was the last time i saw jihye. after that, we never saw during our middle school and now i'm finally in highschool.

i transferred into another school. i just don't know what to expect. i made a lot of friends in my middle school and they weren't going to the same highschool as i am.

everyone looks new. the journal that jihye gave me, it was full of rants and i just can't wait to let her see my rants about my classmates before who were too problematic for me.

"you must be park eunkyung?" i looked up and saw a teacher. i bowed down and nodded "you're from section b, right?" i gave her another nod.

she guided me in the classroom and i was so nervous. "don't be nervous, darling. everyone's nice here. just come to me if they ever try to bully you or whatever. i'm ms. yoon jungmin and i'm your adviser."

i gave her a smile and she replied. the moment we stopped on a room, my heart was pounding. she opened the door and walked in with me.

"everyone, we have a new student in our class. kindly introduce yourself."

"hello everyone, my name is park eunkyung."

i observed everyone. i got shocked when a girl caught my eye.

she looked so different. she looked like a badass, she looks pretty. she really had that glow up.

and beside her has the only empty seat.

"ms. park, you can sit beside lee jihye."