chapter 03

EUNKYUNG

i met a lot of new people and made new friends with the help of jihye. i also made friends with mingyu, seungcheol, and i liked seokmin and seungkwan the most.

seungkwan sits on my left side and his seatmate is seokmin.

not gonna lie, they're so loud.

the bell rang and it's already lunch time. "are you gonna get lunch?" i asked jihye "of course. now we better go because we don't wanna end up in the field."

i chuckled but jihye stopped walking. "bring the journal." "oh yeah, just wait."

i went to my seat and grabbed the journal. "the pages became thick." jihye said with an amused face.

-

we sat on an empty table. it was a bit hidden so people can't see us that much. while eating my food, me and jihye exchanged journals.

drinking on my juice box, i flipped through the pages and both of us chuckle everytime we read a funny rant.

i flipped through a page and there was a picture of seungkwan. i read the writing which was kind of messy and looks kind of erased and i couldn't read the other half.

"tbh, seungkwan is always noisy in this classroom. his jokes aren't even funny and he shares nonsense things that isn't even related to the topic."

i frowned and showed jihye her rant. she looked at it and chuckled. "oh... i didn't mean to say that." jihye laughed it off.

"i was having the worst day of my life that time and i just couldn't handle the noise in my classroom that time and i accidentally put the blame on seungkwan because he's the one cracking up some jokes that time."

i nodded at her flipped through more pages. jihye showed me one page from my journal and i read it.

"you got bullied?" jihye asks concernedly "o-oh... yeah... i did... but it was a very long time ago." i smiled at her.

jihye sighed. "i'm sorry for not talking to you for a very long time. i just- i was so busy and i could've just asked how you were and-" i patted her shoulder.

"it's fine, jihye. i've overcame it. besides it's been a long time and he stopped bullying me anyway. plus, what's the purpose of you giving me this rant journal, right?" she smiled at me.

"you're the kindest." i nodded at her as we laughed at our own rants.

-

the ended pretty quick and while packing my things, seokmin surprised me and jihye.

"you scared me!" me and jihye said at the same time. "good. now, i have to recommend you this page." seokmin handed us his phone and we both looked at it.

"seoul highschool freedom wall?" jihye read it "what's that?" she asks. "you can send any rants or confess to your crush but anonymously! isn't it cool? i'm going to confess to my crush here later." seokmin walked away happily.

-

i opened my phone and texted jihye.

eunkyung
r you gonna try it?

jihye
try what??

eunkyung
the freedom wall thingy

jihye
yeah but not now hbu?

eunkyung
yeah..

jihye
i wonder who runs the page tho

eunkyung
prolly someone from our class
read

i went to the page and scrolled through the anonymous posts.

SEOUL HS FREEDOM WALL
posted a minute ago

CHOI SEUNGCHEOL FROM CLASS 1 SECTION 2 BRING BACK MY NUGGETS >:((
- soonyoung

SEOUL HS FREEDOM WALL
posted 2 minutes ago

there's this new girl from class 1 section 2 but idk her name :<
- anonymous

i sent my message to this freedom wall and refreshed the page. i got shocked when my post is the same with the other one.

SEOUL HS FREEDOM WALL (eunkyung's)
posted a second ago

jeon wonwoo from my class is cute >//<

SEOUL HS FREEDOM WALL (jihye's)
posted a second ago

i think i like jeon wonwoo from my class

the person who sent the same message as me is from my class too...

-

doesn't really make sense but ok...
happy valentines !!
- nikki

jihye's povseventiiinnn