chapter 06

EUNKYUNG

SEOUL HS FREEDOM WALL
posted a minute ago

Hello everyone! We're from the Astronomy club. Here's a quick fact: Did you know? If you have the same birthmarks or bracelets with your crush or your loved one, he is truly ypur soulmate!
'Till next time!
- Astronomy Club

hyena put her phone down and i looked at everyone in the class. everyone was talking about it.

"should i ask him out? we have these similarities!"

"is this a joke?"

i looked at jihye's place, she was with other girls and she already saw the post. wonwoo suddenly sat beside her and i looked away.

"hmm, jealous, yeah?" hyena teased. i chuckled, "shut up. he's just a happy crush." hyena shook her head "from that look, i can tell you want to be in jihye's place."

"by the way, why are you guys suddenly avoiding each other?" she asked as she sipped from her tumbler "i'm not avoiding her. she's the one avoiding me. all of a sudden, she didn't talk to me."

"guys!" i looked at where the voice came from and it was one of jihye's friends. the girl pulled jihye and wonwoo's wrist and i frowned.

"i know you all saw the astronomy club's post, right? look!" the girl wriggled both of their hands "they have the same bracelet!"

everyone in the room gasped and started gossiping.

"jihye? wonwoo? damn, she's lucky."

"they'd make a cute couple!"

"i thought they were already in a relationship? i always see them in the library together."

i looked at hyena as she rolls her eyes, she came closer to my ear, "just because they have the same bracelet doesn't mean they're already 'soulmates'. me and minghao have the same birthmarks on the same exact place in our body but we're not meant for each other."

i laughed lowly. "i don't really trust that post. these girls," she clicked her tongue "finding a way to get seungcheol and his friends."

"why? too scared because seungcheol might answer one of them?" she smacked my arm.

"shut up. seungcheol doesn't date cheap girls anyways."

i laughed and she smiled at me. "plus i don't think they'd make a cute couple. i'd rather go with you and wonwoo." i shook my head.

"impossible. jihye knows wonwoo more and me and wonwoo barely talked." i fiddled my hair "i don't care. i hate jihye now." she rolled her eyes.

"you don't have to. it's not her fault. if she doesn't want to talk to me it's fine... but i want to know why." hyena smacked my table "are you mad? jihye's obviously trying to get wonwoo from you."

"she's not that type of person." hyena crossed her arms, "how dare you take her side." she pouted. i smiled, "i'm not taking her side it's just that i knew her for a long time and she's the sweetest girl ever."

"fine. i'll still observe her." i looked at jihye and wonwoo. they were laughing together and intertwining their fingers together.

i wish that would be me.

-

jihye's pov — seventiiinnn

wrote this last minute 🤡