Accidentally Deleted

"We can never get everything we wanted." Sana mumbles in her seat and closes the book in front of her. The book title 's You Got Me written by a Wattpad writer turned accomplished author. Sometimes, fictional stories give us high hopes that the person we love will love us back. But it doesn't happen in real life (usually). She puts the book down her desk and gets her hair tie. She gathered her hair up and ties her hair up into a ponytail. 

"Minatazoki-san!" Nayeon called out out of nowhere. She puts her arm around Sana's neck. She grabbed the book and waves it up. Nayeon got surprised to see Sana reading a book from a Wattpad. 

"Hmm..you are reading a book, that is so unlikely you." Nayeon wonders and scans of the pages of the book. Sana glares at Nayeon and threatens her.

"Nayeon"

"Ohh! So scary!!" Nayeon mocks Sana and puts the book back to her table.

"Fine, go ahead! Just read it." Nayeon scoffs and sits at the chair in front of Sana's. Nayeon is wondering why Sana is reading a book from Wattpad. It is so unlikely her. Well she knows Sana loves romantic books but not from Wattpad stories.

"I am just wondering, why you are reading that?" she asks Sana seriously. Sana smiles and puts strand of her hair behind her left ear. 

"Uhm, well..I just want to read something new." Sana mumbles.

"Just giving myself a lil bit of hope." she added and smiles shyly. Nayeon gets more interested as she shares the reason of the unlikely book she is reading. 

"Well, I like somebody..." she shares.

"Hmmmm, who is that "somebody"?" Nayeon's eyes lit up in suspense and moves her head closer to Sana. 

"He is----" 

"Suho-san!!!" Mei yells a name from their behind.

Nayeon got shock and gets Sana's hands. "Suho-san?"

Sana gets more nervous when Mei called Suho's name all of the sudden.

Sana cannot be able to utter a word. She don't know what to say. Nayeon  shouldn't know all about Suho. She knows Nayeon A LOT! She talks a LOT! 

"No" Sana quickly denies. Mei heard their conversation and quickly joins them. 

"Sana? You like Suho?" Mei asks shockingly.

"What's wrong with liking Suho?" Nayeon asks and looks at Mei weirdly.

Mei sighs heavily and smiles forcefully. "Well, Suho is every girl's target and a dream." she continues. Mei tells them all about Suho. No doubt, Suho is handsome. He is also intelligent and always gets into Top 10. Rumored says he is super rich. He seems to be so perfect, but he is a huge snob. 

"Forget about him." Mei suggests Sana and pats her shoulder.

"You will never get noticed." she added and Sana's spirits went down. Yeah, Mei is right. Suho is seems perfect but a huge snob. Nayeon raises her eyebrow and gets angry as Mei damps Sana's chances.

"Why Sana can never get Suho's attention.?" Nayeon asks Mei angrily and folded her arms together. 

"I am just telling her the truth, Nayeon." Mei answers mockingly and laughs at them. She leaves them and continue laughing. 

"That Mei!" Nayeon said angrily and clenches her fist to punch imaginary Mei. 

--------

Suho is sitting at the edge of the table and tousles his hair. He looks at his phone and starts to play a game. For him, today is an another ordinary day. He raises his eyebrow and starts scrolling his phone' screen.

"Papa Suho!" a familiar voice suddenly came out of nowhere. He rolls his eyes and looking for the voice's owner. Chanyeol waves his hand and passes a basketball ball to Suho. He gets it and pass to Chanyeol again. 

"What's up with that expression?" Chanyeol asks and grabs a chair in front of him. Chanyeol is a friend you wanted to be with and wanted to kill sometimes. He is a blabbermouth. All of Suho's friends call him their "father". Because he is mature and acts like a complete grown up. He lives in a dormitory with other varsity members. 

"Stop calling me that!" Suho  orders Chanyeol. He laughs and puts his hands up to retreat from the angry Suho.

"Fine, I am just playing around." Chanyeol smiles and gets his phone from his pocket. He opens the gallery folder and shoves his phone in front of Suho's face.

"Damn you!" 

"Loosen up!" Chanyeol laughs and opens his gallery folder. Inside his folder are pictures of girls around the school. Suho raises his eyebrow and checks Chanyeol's phone. Starts swiping photos of girls.

"Where did you get these photos?" he asks Chanyeol. 

"From my resources." he laughs sarcastically. Suho knows Chanyeol and their other dorm mates. They love to talk about girls. Talking about how they will hit on a girl, how to court a girl and the list goes on. He scans the photos of the girls. He stops scanning and zooms in the picture of a Japanese looking girl and he likes her smile.  He zooms in her photos and smiles. Chanyeol looks surprised to see Suho smiling. He wonders, who it might be.

"Hey you are smiling!" Chanyeol got shock and tries to grab his phone back. It is the first time in history that Suho is smiling for a girl's photo.

"Who is that?" Chanyeol asks and Suho puts his hand in the air. He doesn't want Chanyeol to know that he likes a girl a smile.

"Get lost!" he tells him. The more Suho acts defensive the more Chanyeol wants to know who is that girl.

As Suho tries to leave the gallery folder, he accidentally erases the girl's photo.He got surprised and returns the phone to Chanyeol.

"What the heck!" 

"Why did you deleted it?" Chanyeol asks and Suho got surprised. It wasn't his intention to delete her photo. Damn. He doesn't know her name. He cannot be able to remember her face. He only remembered her smile.