1 prologue

Its been 38 months since I graduated high school. 37 months when I decided to moved in New Zealand from Thailand out of my parent's roof and 18 months since I put up a business. A mini cafe' to be exact. It is near the vicinity of our university and one block from the villa where my apartment is located.

Call me Lis. My father is a famous chef around Thailand, Switzerland and Australia but he stays low class and make sure everything my mom and I needs will be given. He is every teenager's dream dad. He is almost perfect but one thing he is lacking. He doesn't accept me for who I am.

I am a proud bisexual but I prefer girls more. My mom is okay with it. She accepts every girl I am with. She even wanted to hang out with them and I feel every understanding and her love to the girl I am with. But I never bring them home.

My dad don't literally hates me nor my sexual preference. He never mentioned it but I feel it. He always ignores the topic when my mom asks something about it. He changes the topic on it or he will walk away. The precious love he gave me when I was a kid became distant every single day. And all I will do is to act like it doesn't hurt me at all. I love him how much I love my mom. We used to be close when I was a kid but when I decided to get out of my closet, he never said a thing. He didn't disagree nor agree but the looks of being sad and disappointed in me is too obvious in him.

As my graduation in high school ends, I decided to move in New Zealand and live on my own because of my dad's presence, our misunderstanding and my painful break up with Tzuyu from a relationship for almost 2 years. He didn't say a thing which makes my heart breaks more. My mom is super worried for me but I assure her I'm going to be fine which she understood at all.

All the savings I have in me since my preschool until now, the savings from the bank that my mom saves for my college and the money that they both gave me as a gift on my graduation spend in my mini cafe, my apartment and school expenses. I never let them to give me a cent anymore cause I want to experience being an independent person.

My mom and I never lack in communication but my dad never contacted me. My mom will say he always asked for my situation but I don't want to give myself a false hope. I am missing them but being alone makes me feel the worth I am feeling being me.

I still love them, respect them and they will always be my favorite people I will always cherish forever but I have to do this for myself.

I'm in the middle of my 3rd year college taking up Business Management courses since it's my passion putting up some businesses. All throughout the years, I gain up some trusted friends most of them are bisexuals and have girlfriends. Most of them are my classmates but 4 of them are my " unit neighbors ".

Jisoo, Seulgi, Ten and Bambam are my friends from school while Rose', Irene, Sorn and Joy are my "unit neighbors". They are also students in our university but they have their own courses. They decided to live together in one apartment next to mine for a lesser expenses. Rose' is my most trusted friend. She knew all about me since I moved in. She invited me in my first night in their unit where I met the other girls. They even invited me to live with them at first but I refused knowing that every unit in our Villa has only 2 rooms.

Through me, my 'unit neighbors' and my friends in school met each other and even met their love lives. Rose' became Jisoo's girlfriend after 6 months of courting, Irene with Seulgi and Sorn with Bambam and oh! Ten and Joy are ex's after a year in a relationship but remain friends. And I'm the only one who is still single sadly. It's not that there's no girls who like me. Actually there's some.. okay there's a lot running after me but I'm not in a rush. I'm too focused on my business, studies and especially my relationship with my father.