16

Jennie**

"Take it off from me" I said while my lips are roaming around her jaw, lips and neck.

"A-are you sure?" She asked and I quickly pull her shirt out leaving her black sports bra on. I lift both my hands up and she slowly pull my shirt up and my bra drop down. Her eyes widen from the sight. This is our first time if it will happen. And she will be my first but I don't mind. I love her that's what matters. I know how she tried to stop herself from me when we sleep together. I know it's hard for her since she had done it with Tzuyu. I want her memories from that woman will replaced.

"B-baby you know I want you since day one but I don't want to force you" she said while glancing at me and to my breast.

"Don't make me change my mind Manoban!" I answered.

"Then don't blame me when you can't walk later!" She said that makes my heart beat raced.

She smacked my lips with her and slowly lay me down on the bed. She's now on top of me. I grip her sports bra to pull up and she raised her both arms wide. My eyes quickly landed on her abs. Her stoned stomached that makes my mouth waters. She stops from kissing me as she hold my hand and lead it to her abs. She closed her eyes while my hands touching every inch of it.

"Fuck!" She whispered. She kissed me again but it's even hotter than before. She make her lips down to my jaw and to my neck.

"P-please no visible m-mark b-baby" she nods.

------

Author's POV

Lisa's lips made her way to every inch part of jaws and neck of Jennie.

Her left hand cup the other breast of Jennie which gives her pleasure by arching her back in sensation that Lisa give her. The other breast of Jennie is inside of Lisa's mouth. Sucking and biting her nipples. She did it on the other breast and squeezed them both with her hands while Lisa sits on Jennie's top. She grinds her hips making sure that Jennie's vagina will feel it while squeezing the 2 mounds of her girlfriend.

"Hmmm. Baby.. that feels good" Jennie said.
"We're just starting baby" Lisa said leaning her head to face Jennie and gave her a long kiss before she pull herself down.

"Just watch me Jennie" Lisa seductively said and he lustful eyes follow Lisa's doing.

Lisa pull her shorts down with her panty. She saw sparkling wet orgasm already flowing out of her girlfriend's pussy that make her smirk.

She throw away her girlfriend's shorts and panty and pull away her thighs. She kissed every part of it and look once more to her girl and when she make sure she's looking she suck her girl's pussy inside her mouth. Sucking he girl's liquid. Licking every part of it. Jennie on the other hand, starts to arched her back preventing herself to moan loud as she cover her mouth with one hand and her other hand on Lisa's hair tugging her head down on her wet pussy to give her more pleasure.

Lisa licked her clitoris fast making Jennie's hips grind on her face.

"B-baby eat me more please" Jennie beg

"No begging Jennie Its all in the plan.. Gosh your so delicious baby" she said seductively.

"Please love.." Jennie begged again.
"What do you want darling?" Lisa asked.

"I-inside me n-now .. I want you inside me please" she said with so much lust in her voice.

"I can't hear you baby" Lisa teased. Jennie looks at her with a death glare as Lisa widen her eyes.

"FUCK.ME.NOW.MANOBAN!" she said and Lisa smirked and she insert one finger inside her girl's pussy while making circles with her thumb on Jennie's clit.

"F-uck! Yes!" Jennie moaned. Lisa opened Jennie's pussy and insert another finger inside making the other girl gasp and stuttered her breathing. It gives her a sudden pain but immediately turns into a pleasure when Lisa started to fuck her. Going in and out her pussy from slower then being faster while kissing Jennie to avoid her from moaning louder.

"F-faster baby.. ahhh Lisaaa. You're the b-best" she moaned repeatedly that make Lisa cover her mouth with one hand while fucking her with another. Her moans giving Lisa the energy to fuck her more and harder.

She inserted another finger and pain evident on Jennie's face. She slowly pull out her finger and saw some stain of blood on it.

"Shit!" She said and look at her girlfriend releasing a tear from her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry baby" she said but Jennie is still not responding that make her nervous. She carry Jennie to the bathroom and shower themselves.

"L-love?" She called Jennie.

"Hmmm?" She finally answered.
"I-i need to eat you down there to lessen the pain" She said.

"B-but it hurts baby" Jennie answered. Lisa lay down Jennie on the tub to scrub her with soap while leaning Jennie's back with Lisa behind her.

"I'm sorry.. can you walk?" Lisa asked in concern.

"I think. It's shaking.. my knees are shaking but I think I can" She answered.

Lisa wrap her hands around her girlfriend and put her head on her shoulder.
"Sorry baby.. sorry if I let your first experienced becomes a trauma" she deeply sigh. Jennie chuckles and pull her lover's hand to tighten the hug.

"I just hurt a little but it will be the best experience I will not forget. Especially when it's you who I've given my virginity" Jennie assure her girlfriend that makes her girlfriend smile a little.

"Let's go live they might waiting for us. I'll help you pack your things it's a one week vacation love so make sure to bring all you need" Lisa get up first and wear her robe and she help Jennie to stand up and wear the robe on her. She carried Jennie again going out of their bathroom.

"Just pack my things when you're done okay? I will be quick" she said while wearing clothes.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked in concern.

"I'll just buy some painkillers for you and some meds we need in case" she gave Jennie one last kiss on her lips and left the house.

Jennie can't stop herself from smiling remembering how they share the bed making love a while ago. She keeps blushing and biting her lips from every memories she remembered.