27

LM**

I woke up with heavy eyes and feel the sunray's blocking my eyes. With a heavy eyes and a headache, I force myself to get up and tap beside me as I feel my side empty. My eyes widen as I saw my side without the girl I used to sleep with...gone. I remember how we talked last night while I'm crying.

She told me that she will not wakes me up when they leave so it's not hard for us to let go and my father needs me as well. I know that I will go to her before leaving the country after I arranged the papers but that plan changed because of the thought that it will only giving us a heavy feeling to let go again so she decided that after I fix my papers, I will fly back without saying goodbye to her and we will just settle in a video call every night.

I sit up and lean my back on the head board and my tears failed me once again as it flows down again. I fold my knees up and hug it by my arms. All the memories we had shared to this house gives me pain in my heart. I grab the photo of us in a frame on the side table and stare at it while crying.

It hurts. It hurts so much.

While I'm crying mess and sobs getting louder, I didn't even realized that my bedroom door opens. I continue sobbing and an arms wrap around me causing me to flinched and quickly glanced to the owner . I got shocked as my eyes widen.

"I'm not dreaming am I?" I asked myself while tapping my cheeks.

The woman in front of me chuckled.

"Slap me!" I said.

"What?" She asked in shocked.

"Slap me!" I shouted

Pak!

I hold my cheeks where she slaps me and I closed my eyes the opens it again.

She's here!

She's really here!

I quickly embrace her and she got out of balance and now I'm on top of her.

"You are here!" I burried my head on top of her neck and when reality hits me I pull away but still on top of her staring on her eyes in confusion.

"W-why are you still here? I thought you will be living by 4 am?" I asked my girlfriend. She snake her arms around my neck and gave me quick kiss.

"Good morning too Love! Aren't you happy that I'm here?" She rolled her eyes and wipe my tears away.

"You don't have any idea how happy I am now that you are here in front of me. You are real right? I'm not dreaming right?" I asked excitedly.

"You want me to slap you again to make sure?" She chuckles and I shake my head like a kid.

"You're cute when you do that" she said. I just smiled and stare at her eyes lovingly while she play my hair with her hands.

"I almost got crazy when I thought you left me already" I confessed

"I heard you from downstairs. I got scared. I don't want to go. I will go crazy to if I will leave you alone here. I don't want you to be alone again" she answered that made me smile.

"I cooked breakfast you didn't rat since last night and if I left already, I know you will just lock yourself here the whole day am I right?" I nod slowly. I pull her up and she wrap her legs around my torso making me her carry her all the way to the dining while she is kissing me slowly and feeling her tongue in every corner of my mouth.

"Mmhhm" she moans while kissing me and grinding her hips on me as I made my way at the stairs.

"Mmhm you taste so good baby" she said then I chuckled between the kiss.

"Stop the teasing baby. Let's eat then continue that later" she pull away and jump down then gave me one last kiss.
.
.
.
"How about your study?" I asked her while we're in the middle of the breakfast.

"How about yours?" She asked me back.

"You know that I'll study I'm Thailand love. I will just arranged some papers here.

"Then that's my answer!" She said. I got choked and look at her with shock expression.

"Wh-what did you say?" I asked her making sure of what I've heard.

"I said that's my answer" she said.

"I mean what do you mean by that?" I asked while grinning

"You already know Manoban don't play dumb" she answered then wink at me.

"Y-you mean..."

"Yes love I will come with you in Thailand and we will study together" I cut her off

I stood up and jump and jump and jump in excitement.

"Yes! Yes!" I screamed happily.

"Sit down here baby your food is not done" my girlfriend said while laughing.

I kneel down in front of her and grab her both knuckles and kiss the top of it multiple times.

"Thank you" i kissed
"Thank you" I kissed again
"Thank you" i kissed again.

She cupped my cheeks while giving me her tears in joy.

"I'm so happy to see you like this" I wipe her tears away and cupped her cheeks as I gave her a long kiss on her lips.

"You are my happiness my love. You make me so happy" I said

"Lisaaaaa? I know you're here and I just want to check on --"

"JENNIE??!" Irene and Rose' said in unison when they entered my house. They also got shocked seeing Jennie still here.

"We thought--" Irene said in shocked.

"We're just here to check on Lisa since we know she might skip breakfast. User that's why you're not answering your call asshole!" Seulgi said as she entered our home.

"My phone's in my room" I answered calmly

"Why are you still here Jennie?" Jisoo asked.

She diverted her eyes on me and she holds my hand cause I'm standing now beside her.

"She's coming with me in Thailand" I answered for Jennie and they all widened their eyes and smile widely.

"That's great! The let's eat to celebrate!" Seulgi said sitting down on the dining table.

"I can't believe you babe!" Irene exclaimed then chuckles. They all sit in dining table with us and Jennie squeezed my hand smiling from ear to ear.

"You sit down too. You didn't finish your food" I nod and sit beside her.

"But how about the cafe Lisa?" Rose' suddenly asked then she covered her mouth when I widen my eyes at her.

"Is there a problem with the cafe?" Jennie asked that caused me to face palm myself in mind and my bestfriend chipmunk mouthed 'sorry' in me.