11

Jennie**

Waking up next to Lisa is the best thing I ever wanted everyday of my life. I see her eyes still closed while some of her hair strands in front of it. I put some at the back of her ears and peck her lips before slowly standing up. She moved a little and scrunch her nose but didn't makes her wake up. Adorable

As I released from her embrace, I turn my attention to the two ladies giggling while sipping their hot coffees.

"Good morning" I greeted them and gave each other a hug.

"How did you and Lisa find a sleep with that narrowed couch?" Auntie Chit asked that makes me blushed realizing that they watched us sleeping awhile ago.

"Kids nowadays being in love and all" my mom said that makes me blush more.

"Come sit honey we cooked breakfast" Auntie Chit added.

"I'll wait for Lisa to wake up mom she will not eat if she's alone" I answered.

"I better shower ladies Lisa and I will pick up Kuma" I excitedly added

"Really? That's great! I missed him too" my mom said.

"Who's Kuma?" Auntie Chit asked Mom and I immediately waved goodbye to them to fixed myself before Lisa will wakes up. I need an hour and a half time to finish my routines while Lisa will just took half an hour only. She can wait like she always did but not this time. It's Kuma after all.

After everything I needed to do, wearing Lisa's hoodies because I'm running out of clothes and my three stripes sweatpants, getting my masks on the side table, I'm ready to wake up Lisa.

I went down and heard a familiar voice. Lisa is awake and ready. I thought I will be the one who gets ready first but here she is done and everything.

"Good morning love" she stands up on the couch fresh and headed to stairs to guide me. A gentlewoman she is.

"I thought you're still sleeping?" I asked then kissed her on her cheeks.

"As soon as I saw woke up you not beside me, I know someone's excited to see our son and we will drop mom first to the airport remember?"

I smile then nod.

"Is she preparing now?" I asked

"Have you eaten?" I added shouting from the kitchen while my love is intently watching the news.

"Not yet your mom said you waited" she answered

I make a coffee for us and prepare the table.

"Love? Table is ready" I shouted that make her stand up.

"The mountain is getting better love" she said while walking towards me. She wrap her arms around my waist and gave and a squeezed then she kissed me on my temple.

"Thank you for preparing. I'm gonna missed this when you get back home" she released and pull a chair for me.

She sits beside me in silence as she sips on her coffee carefully after making some blow . I out my hand on top of her free hand and squeezed it.

"Are we gonna be emotional right now? Cause all I want today is to enjoy the moments left with you. If I'm not studying maybe I might stay here with you" I assure her but she didn't talk. Silence filled us only hearing her sighs.

"Love?" I called
"Hmm?" She answers

"I love you" I said then caressed her cheek with one hand. She stops eating and face me holding my hand on her cheek.