33

LM**

"I can't believe she will do that!" I closed my eyes to take a deep breath.

"Man! She's desperate!" Bambam said in irritated voice.

"She's a psycho!" Jennie shouted while giving me a glass of water.

"What did you do to her that made her like that Lisa? Is that big to make her desperate?" Seulgi teased to lighten the mood.

"Seulgi your mouth!" Irene shut her up making Seulgi close her mouth on a thin line.

"You looked like Dalgom!" Jisoo said slapping Seulgi's shoulder while we laugh.

Jennie stand in the middle of my lap with her back on me while I'm leaning my back on the sink. We watched the CCTV footage after they told us what happened last night.

"I'm sorry love. I know I made you stressed and worried" I kissed the top of her shoulder and wrap my hands around her from behind. She caressed my hair with her left hand and kissed the top of my head.

"It's okay. What's important is that you are safe okay?" I nod and placed my wrap hands upwards in front of her chest.

"So what's the plan?" Sorn asked. They all turn their heads towards our way while waiting for my response.

"I don't know honestly. If she did that thing last night, I think she can be harmful either and I don't want anyone to get hurt especially Jennie" I explained.

"Owwwww. How sweet.." everyone said in unison that makes me blushed and hide my face on Jennie's shoulder and they laughed at me.

"Seriously talking guys. What is our plan?" Rose' asked too.

Silence filled the room when a doorbell from our front door breaks it.

"It must be Mom" Jennie said and about to leave.

"Let me get that" Bambam said cutting Jennie's walking out.

When the door opens, a figure of a girl stood in front of Bambam that made him frozen. We only saw a figure from dining area were we all stand up to see who it is because my friend is blocking the view.

Bambam walk backwards slowly

" Ahmmm guyyyys?" He said nervously and the girl enters the house slowly after Bambam.

When my friend Bam walk sideways, we all widen our eyes to see the girl who just entered the house make us hold our girlfriends waist while Bam hug both Joy and Sorn to stop them before my ex girlfriend went home bleeding.

"Let me get that bitch! Let me go Seulgi!" Irene shouted

"Where did you get the guts to go here alone witch! Huh! You're that brave after what happened last night?!" Rose' screamed making her way out of Jisoo while her girlfriend is tightly hugging her, gripping her hands on the stairs.

"You are lucky we had our gentleman friends or else Tzuyu! I swear!" Sorn shouted at her while inside Bambam' one arm.

"Bam let me give her just one slap and we are good! I have no boyfriend here so it doesn't gave me a hard feelings" Joy said that make us guys chuckles.

"Love please. Calm down, let her explain why she's here" I wisphered to Jennie that made her glance at me and gave me a death glare. I smile nervously in return.

"Tzuyu speak now before the beautiful beasts in our hands will come out any moment"Jisoo said and we guys chuckled again and as usual, our girls death glared at us.

"I- I just want to say sorry for all the things I've done especially with you Jennie and Lisa please forgive me" Tzuyu said and what she did next made my heart melts. She kneel down.. crying in front of us all with her head hang low and both arms on her folded knees. I felt Jennie's body softens as our eyes widen. Jennie and my other friends look at me. We let go of the girls and I look at my girlfriend. She gave me a smile then peck my lips.

"Talk to her" I smile weakly back to her then nods slowly and walk towards Tzuyu.

I lift Tzuyu's head by her chin and she got her eyes widen too when she saw me in front of her and I gave her a smile. I help her stand by pulling her hand and I pointed out the door leading the garden, gesturing to follow me. She bow down before followed me.

I stood up looking at the sky when suddenly my ex girlfriend stand next to me inches away.

"I'm sorry Lisa" she started.

"You already said that Tzu" I answered then chuckled.

"After last night when Jennie confronted me, I saw how she loves you so much. I know what I did was wrong and if ever Jennie and her friend didn't came, I might did something to you that made me regret it for my whole life. And I'm thankful to your girlfriend that she came and wakes me up from my evil plan" she wipes her tear that fell down on her cheeks.

"I'm so in love with you Lisa and that love turns into obsession unnoticeable. I didn't know it's an obsession until last night happened. I'm not saying I don't love you anymore. I'm still in love with you but I dreamt last night that made me realized that it's not love when it is one sided or only one is giving the love but the other one is not. If I really love you, my priority is your happiness. I was once your happiness but when the fate is not with us, whatever we do to fight for our love, it will end up hurting us. And now I believe that what happened between us, fate brought you to Jennie. You were living in different country. You were strangers with one another but fate is on your both sides and it leads you both with each other. We are living in same country, we grew up together, we were classmates then ends up girlfriends but fate pull us away. So far away that will bring you to the right person." I just stared at her while explaining. Her eyes focused up in the sky with her tears keeps flowing down.

"I guess this is goodbye?" She asked then looked at me.

"No Tzu. Like you've said. We've known each other since we were kids. We became friends. A real close friends until that friendship broke when we continue being lovers. Fate don't like us to be a couple but I believe we were meant to be real good friends. We were real tight when we were friends. And maybe that's one thing that can make us be together again. Do you accept me as your friend again Tzu?" I asked her that make her tears into sobbing. She cover her face with her both palms.

"Can I hug my friend?" I asked and she nods. I hug her and she hug me back while crying hard and we stay like that until she stops from crying.